PDA

View Full Version : party looking for a dm! 4-5 players needing a dm!

dakkonwastes
February 4th, 2016, 01:59
I'll be surprised if this works, but we had a campaign and dm flaked out. We want to start a new campaign, but are missing a dm. Anybody interested? Eastern and central US time zones. GMT -5/-6. Looking to play once a week, evenings about 2-3 hours.

damned
February 4th, 2016, 02:56
be nicer to your GM!
:)

Macgreine
February 4th, 2016, 04:24
be nicer to your GM!
:)

Yea have the local pizza shop send him a pie a few hours before game time courtesy of the players. The way to a gm's heart is through his stomach. Bwahaha. No really, it might help if you tell us what system your interested in playing, party makeup, ect..

dakkonwastes
February 4th, 2016, 16:56
We were playing 5e. Three of the players were new to dnd. We were running Hoard of the dragon queen. I believe we are looking at making new characters entirely, not a replacement dm, but new campaign with a group that is already road tested as it were.

We really have no idea whats going on with the old dm. We see him log in to skype, steam, etc. he has just ignored us for 3 weeks. who does that??

GunnarGreybeard
February 4th, 2016, 17:24
If my regular group wasn't coming back after the recent holiday hiatus I would consider taking you up on this. There would be some limitations that put most potential players off though in that it could only be biweekly and I could probably only do text chat (special needs child at home that I need to be attentive too and headphones tend to interfere with that).

darrenan
February 4th, 2016, 18:08
Sent you a PM.

Andraax
February 4th, 2016, 18:13
I might consider running a campaign in Castles & Crusades (similar to old school D&D) for you guys. Let me know if you're interested. I could possibly do this either Wednesday or Thursday.