PDA

View Full Version : LF 4-6 Payers Homebrew 5E

Bazkizz
February 1st, 2016, 10:54
Found a bunch of my 3.5 Adventures that I am going to put on FG as 5th ed. Looking for 4-6 players to see if I can get it to work. Looking to play once a week (more if the players want). The first adventure will be short to let the players get to know each other, after that I will try and get Barrow Of The Forgotten King up and going. I do not have unlimited only basic, so you will need at least basic to play. Never GMed on FG so this will be a learning curve for all of us. Yes I will be using the magic items that are in these adventures. This will not be AL legal so no restrictions on race or class, LVL 1, and point buy. If you liked a template or race from 3.5 that has a LVL adjustment of 0 let me know and we can see if it will work. Example: https://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Symbiont_(3.5e_Monster) Please have your character ready and coded correctly before the game. Once I have the first adventure set up we will start, Barrow Of the Forgotten King will take longer so I might get some of the shorter adventures set up and play them.

SheckyS
February 2nd, 2016, 20:47
It would help to know what day/time you are planning to play. :)

Bobbums
February 2nd, 2016, 21:01
I'm down to join in but i'm new to FG so I don't know how to run all this stuff through it!

dakkonwastes
February 2nd, 2016, 21:09
let me know what days and times.

Mortar
February 2nd, 2016, 21:12
Depending on days/times I'd be interested in playing too.

Wrekking
February 2nd, 2016, 21:12
I'm available every day except Thursdays, but on Thursdays I should generally be available after 6PM(EST).

antlord
February 3rd, 2016, 01:05
would love to play. just need to know day and time

Rickerdoo
February 3rd, 2016, 02:40
Depending on times I would be very interested in playing.

Bazkizz
February 3rd, 2016, 04:22
I am pst with my days prety much open. For the first adventure we can try it on a sunday about 4 hours, and if that works out we can do the longer one where we have a full day about 8 hours once a week.

IronSides
February 3rd, 2016, 04:42
Hello, I would love to play. I am EST and am free after 6-7 pm. 9 pm(my time) is not too late for me to start a session. To make it even easier I will play a vanilla 5e character.

Bazkizz
February 3rd, 2016, 06:45
I will be working on the server if you would like to get on and make your guy or just chat. Current time 1045 pm pst 2/2/2016

having troubles with this keep getting the test failure hope i can fix this soon

Wrekking
February 3rd, 2016, 07:25
You either shut it down or don't have something set right - I couldn't connect to host just now (2:26 AM EST)

antlord
February 3rd, 2016, 11:16
That sounds fantastic

Bazkizz
February 3rd, 2016, 22:06
ok trying one more thing if you are on send me a message and i we can try this

Bazkizz
February 5th, 2016, 01:11
ok got it to work with Hamachi

so anyone that wants to play will have to get it

Bazkizz
February 9th, 2016, 22:39
Ok looking to try the first game on Feb 18th 6pm PST. LVL 1, no restrictions, point buy, Starting gear or 250 GP to spend as needed, no magic item to start with, anything from 3.5 must be approved before game start.

Must have at least a Fantasy Grounds License, I do not have the Ultimate License.

LogMeIn Hamachi Unmanaged mode to connect to my FG. The connection will be slow so I will have the server up at-least an hour before game so everyone can log in.

So far i have 2 spots reserved so 4 more people can join in the fun.

antlord
February 9th, 2016, 23:18
would love to join if you guys are not full already.

ninjajoe99
February 10th, 2016, 03:21
i am interested in joining as well.

carseat51
February 10th, 2016, 20:32
So far i have 2 spots reserved so 4 more people can join in the fun.

Hey, I sent you a private message about my interest in joining!

Bazkizz
February 10th, 2016, 22:18
ok guys / girls send an email to [email protected] put what day you want to play in the subject, Thursday or Sunday. You can also send me the FG character there and I can preload it into the game so that you do not have to upload it.

Bazkizz
February 18th, 2016, 19:40
Ok i have one person who emailed me about tonight so if you want to join in the fun please let me know.

Bazkizz
February 19th, 2016, 00:38
Server up for tonight's game. message me to get access. Game will start at 6pm pst if there is enough players. remember no demo players please.

dakkonwastes
February 19th, 2016, 05:26
sunday works better, in that I didn't get this until just after game would presumably end. but if peeps joined, thurs would work for me normally

Bazkizz
February 19th, 2016, 18:07
Ok i am going to try this again on Sunday at 4 pm pst.

Vantier
February 25th, 2016, 02:32
Hey there,
If there is still room id be interested in joining. I am new to FG and D&D, but have been learning while trying to find a group.
Im free PST after 730pm M-S. I am free Until late night Tuesdays and Saturdays, and All Day Wed and Sunday.
Kind of a weird schedule, but Im looking forward into getting into a game.
I have a Druid made all ready 5e, but willing to create a new character if needed.