PDA

View Full Version : LF 4 Players, Wednesday 2/3 8:00-10:00 PM CDT, D&D 5E

bigbluepaw
January 31st, 2016, 22:21
Hey folks! I've recreated this one shot from a Neverwinter Night's classic, the Tome of Secrets, originally developed by Lazybones (Ken McDonald). This is the second time I'll be running this one shot, which I am refining over time. So please sign up for this game with some patience in mind. This should take one to three sessions to complete.

FG License: Personal License, you will need your own license to play
Game System: D&D 5E
Module Name: Tome of Secrets, a custom one shot

Time Zone: GMT -5, Central Timezone
Day of week and time: Wednesday 2/3 8:00-10:00 PM CDT
New? Planned Frequency? Term? New game. It will last one or three sessions.

Voice: Teamspeak

Number of Players: Will run session with minimum of 2 and maximum of 4.

Character starting level & equipment: I have a variety of pre-made characters from which you can choose. You can also email me your pre-made character as well. I will reply to your private message to me with my email address.

Character restrictions: Only races and classes from the 5E PHB with good alignments.

Signing up: Send me a PM with your character concept or exported character. I reply back to you with confirmation and login details.

Background and Details:

It’s another cold, dreary, wet winter day on the Sword Coast. In the town of Timberton, just another flyspeck community on the long Coast Road, weary citizens hunker down, do their work, and wait for spring. Here in the west, there are as many stories of woe and misfortune as there are travelers, and people have learned not to ask too many questions of those that the road brings to places like this one.

You have just arrived in Timberton, just the latest destination in a period of aimless wanderings across the west. You have some skill, and some coin, but not a surplus of either. You are seeking something, whether it be wealth, recognition, or just a sense of purpose in a life of drifting.

The town’s one feature of note is the Laughing Dragon. In this oasis, the ale flows freely, the hearths drive back the chill, and people allow themselves to laugh. Strangers are tolerated, as much for their coin as for their tales. Yet, the townsfolk have their own tales, stories of monsters, warlocks and a grim fate. Here, such dark stories can be laughed away with another round. The sounds of the cold wind and rain, however, beat against the walls and roof, a constant reminder that a dreary world waits outside.

It’s another day on the Sword Coast.

MidasKing
January 31st, 2016, 22:57
PM sent

SkyphosLush
January 31st, 2016, 23:07
PM sent

Rickerdoo
January 31st, 2016, 23:12
PM sent

SilverBulletKY
January 31st, 2016, 23:50
PM sent.

bigbluepaw
January 31st, 2016, 23:51
Great! We have four players for this Wednesday.

Real life gets in the way sometimes, so I'll be taking alternates. In fact, we used one of the alternates this last Sunday. Send me a PM to get onto the alternate list.

Additionally, I will be running this one-shot again as soon as this group finishes. So send me a PM if you are interested in the game, but not for this particular session.

Thanks and good gaming!

z3phy3r
February 4th, 2016, 10:36
PM sent for the alternate and or next session