PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Day & Night City Rooftop Tile Set for RPG

sorcerersapprentice
January 31st, 2016, 12:53
Hello Everyone. I have a small business as a solo artist making tiles, tokens and boards for RPG's and have created a fantastic rooftop tile set on Kickstarter for chase scenes, thieves guilds, rogues, villains, vampires, street urchins, lookouts and more.

The concept is to allow a large set of varied types of rooftop to be laid down to form a physical representation of a town/city with the user either creating planks/ladder tiles to bridge the buildings and create pathways for thieves/rogues/assassins etc to traverse or pledge to my project to unlock individual timber/ladder tiles for this purpose. Each tile is reversible allowing a day and night scene for RPG adventures and can be added to via different tiles/cards to create a world for exciting chases and pursuits, exploits and escapes, simultaneously allowing action to occur on the tiled rooftops above and cobbled streets below. The tiles have been designed to maximise potential for story-telling, including multiple access/exit points, chokepoints for ambushes, elevated positions for spying, poorer district derelict buildings, stately manor side homes and city garden vs the seedier red light district, wharf-front dock and pub, thieves guild,very dark alleys/streets and even a house on fire to add more exciting plot elements.

If you're looking for new or more Rooftop Tiles for your RPG games, please take a look. Thank you.

Rooftop Tile Set Link (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/day-night-reversible-deluxe-city-rooftop-tile-set)

Kind Regards,
Kris

Moepsii
February 1st, 2016, 22:57
This does look interesting would there be a chance to somehow get most of the stuff alphaed out without streets in the background? Since iam using mostly digital art to create my maps for online play and would have no need for the tabletop stuff.

sorcerersapprentice
February 2nd, 2016, 02:28
This does look interesting would there be a chance to somehow get most of the stuff alphaed out without streets in the background? Since iam using mostly digital art to create my maps for online play and would have no need for the tabletop stuff.

You could pledge to get the PDF's and then lay a new floor texture over the top of the PDF's to 'clean' the floors or simply delete the streets?