January 31st, 2016, 09:11
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/jarmaDnD
Join if you're interested.

Basics:

- 3.5 Edition (Not Pathfinder)
- TeamSpeak for comms
- Long term campaign
- Custom, dynamic adventures
- All types of players welcome (English speakers please)
- No FG license required (you don't have to buy the game)
- I am on the West Coast of the US, but flexible with time. Prefer players available for later hours PST.

I keep trying to organize DnD sessions with friends from work and the like but have been struggling to get it going. Figure I could put that energy to work if I found a crew online looking for a DM.

I create custom adventures including pretty high quality maps and like to make sessions dynamic and interesting. I'm not married to mechanics or the DnD world and generally do my own fiction. My adventures are generally pretty grounded, so if you're looking for robot trivia game shows there are probably better DMs for you/your group out there. Currently ruminating on a campaign inspired by The Witcher universe (not the core cast of characters just the universe and a certain time period within it).

I like to create my own mechanics and structures as well, so I may play with some of that (always wanted to do a freeform open world campaign where the party plays a more active role in driving events and the like). So if you're looking for something a little different from the usual adventure booklets, I'd love to run the games for your group.

Adventures are usually fairly "serious" but I like having fun. My best memories of DnD involve a lot of laughter, so expect a fairly light mood.

Prefer to run 3.5 and I host a private TeamSpeak server for chatting, as it gives a lot more flexibility and greater audio quality.

I'll be moving to a pretty set schedule at work here pretty soon which should help, but I've got a fairly flexible schedule so finding time to play should be easy. I'd like to eventually have a bi-weekly scheduled day and time to come back to, or whatever frequency works best for the group.

I'd be happy to take on a group of friends just looking for a DM or collect a few strangers and form a party, and if there are players new to DnD I'm happy to offer some guidance with the rules and character creation.