PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e D&D Weeknights (except Tuesday)

Vishera
January 31st, 2016, 05:40
I have never actually played as a player in 5e but I have ran many games as a DM. I have played DND since 2nd edition and would like to find a game to play here soon. I am available most evenings during the weekdays between 5pm-12am MST, but not weekends. I DM a game every Tuesday night but the other nights of the week should work. I have an ultimate license and we can skype or whatever.

Let me know!

Vishera
February 1st, 2016, 21:52
Bump

MidasKing
February 2nd, 2016, 00:37
I'm looking to start a regular group that plays Sunday nights at 7pm PST. I'm starting off with a few one-shots to get myself practiced up as a DM and meet some players, then I'll be turning it into something regular. I don't know if the day works for you, but I think you would be a great part of the group.

Vishera
February 2nd, 2016, 21:14
yeah cant do weekends

Vishera
February 25th, 2016, 02:02
Bump!

Skillkoil
February 25th, 2016, 17:17
Vishera is an amazing DM and would make a great addition to someone's campaign as a player. If you are looking for dedicated and fair who can RP with the best of them. Add Vishera to your game!

Vishera
February 28th, 2016, 18:34
Vishera is an amazing DM and would make a great addition to someone's campaign as a player. If you are looking for dedicated and fair who can RP with the best of them. Add Vishera to your game!
Thanks but it seems nobody wants to run a Thursday game :(

chrisharper23
February 28th, 2016, 20:14
I am interested for any game after 8pm MST. Once the kids are in bed.

Vishera
February 28th, 2016, 21:47
I am interested for any game after 8pm MST. Once the kids are in bed.

interested in playing or DM'ing?

tfreyguy
February 28th, 2016, 23:51
I could do Thursdays after 8est. I have played in a handfull of 5e games but have not DM's any.

Vishera
February 29th, 2016, 00:41
Im looking for a DM, I always DM and want to play as a character this run

damned
February 29th, 2016, 01:05
Hi Vishera - I might give you the advice I give all players wanting to play 5e.... :)
The GMs will rarely come to you for 5e. 5e games fill up too quickly and easily for the GM to have to trawl LFG threads looking for players.
Good luck and keep having fun!

Sylpharios
February 29th, 2016, 06:21
The struggle for 5e is real, Vishera. After some espionage through the forum, it seems the age old problem of too many players and not many DMs are still prevalent to this day. I wish you luck and if you do happen to find a DM and missing another damage dice for your adventure, please let know as well.

Vishera
February 29th, 2016, 06:31
I think I'm just gonna run a second game on Thursdays.