PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E Adv. comeing soon..chk 4 inerest

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 15:30
on monday (Feb. 1st) i plan on getting the character core pack 5th Edition. after getting familiar with it and trying it out i will host a new adventure for people to join. i am not new to being a DM or with FG, but i am a little rusty with both atm. i have the ultimate license for FG. i am currently on disability which means i can be around 24/7. this may sound like a dream come true, but trust me..its not. starting on munday, after i aquire the core pack i will have my FG up and running for people to join and make a few characters or something. once i see how many are interested, if any, then i will get an adventure set up to play...thanks.. This will be a 5th Edition setting..Fencer
oh yea, i will use the teamspeak posted in this forum for use during this time..

FG License:I have Ultimate
Game System: 5th Edition D&D

Time Zone: i am EST
Day of week and time: Feb. 1st. starting from 10am til whenever
If new game, planned start date: to be announced but most likely around Feb. 2nd
Planned Frequency: daily, weekly, depends on group
Term: Long Term..if im gunna spend the money on packs, may as well go full steam ahead
Text or Voice: teamspeak from this forum
Voice software used: as above

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, up to players
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-6+
Character starting level & equipment: make new guys once i get pack on Feb. 1st
Character restrictions: core rules to start

Details of your scenario: once characters are developed.ill prepare an adventure suitable to players needs.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1823

Zacchaeus
January 30th, 2016, 15:58
HI, Fencer and welcome to FG and to the community.

You should probably have a look at this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings) as to how to set up a LFG game so that folks have more idea of what you will be offering and give details of timezones etc.

Also have a look at the Calendar for posting your game once you get it going.

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 16:10
ok..thank you..i will definitely read that and update this post as it goes along..was mainly looking for an interest atm..i will add all that info once i get the pack and see how many are interested to see what type of adventure to prepare. thanks again.. after thinking a bit more, hehe, i see your logic. i need to goto my dads soon though so once i return i will put in a full description as in that post..see you all soon..

Mask_of_winter
January 30th, 2016, 16:22
If it's for dnd 5e you'll most likely fill up your roster within 24 hrs depending on the time slot. DMs are in VERY high demand.

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 16:24
look at the topic..ill edit my original post to make it even more clear..thanks

Mask_of_winter
January 30th, 2016, 16:27
look at the topic..ill edit my original post to make it even more clear..thanks
Yes I know. Sorry, I should have said: "Because it's for dnd 5e" instead of "If".

Have fun man!

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 16:32
thanks Mask_of_winter..the time slot will most likely be in Eastern time starting from like 10am til whenever. days of the week depending on the players.

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 17:49
i added the info above ..sorry everyone..im, new to this and trying to learn..thanks for patience

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 18:04
i think i did the calander link corretly..can someone confirm plz..thanks

Rimne
January 30th, 2016, 18:59
I'd love to join your game. I'll be sending you a PM.

:)

Fencer
January 30th, 2016, 21:46
thanks Rimne..i got your PM and will await your arrival on monday. =)

Nori
January 31st, 2016, 16:20
Private Message Sent :D

Fencer
January 31st, 2016, 20:47
game is full now..thanks to all that applied..if any changes happen or if someone drops out i will update this post..thanks

Bobbums
January 31st, 2016, 23:47
I'm just now getting into FG. Been trying to get into a 5e group IRL, but everyone I play with plays mostly AD&D 2e or 3.5. So if you're looking for people count me in!

Fencer
February 1st, 2016, 00:08
by request the start time for meet and greet as adjusted ahead 2 hours to compliment west coasters and such. i will however be around at 10 am EST......

Fencer
February 1st, 2016, 14:07
seems teamspeak is haveing problems..hope it gets fixed soon.....

Arimoth
February 1st, 2016, 14:33
If you have an opening in the future I would like to be included. I'm Est and an on ssi so have plenty of time to game.

Fencer
February 1st, 2016, 15:41
i sent out PM's to the accepted players until teamspeak is working again..a few other "fillins" will be joining also to see how events turn out...thanks

Rimne
February 1st, 2016, 16:35
I see the FG teamspeak-server is still having problems (or is it maintainance?). If their server can't be depended upon, perhaps we should establish a back-up solution like mumble, discord or skype?

tigarth
February 1st, 2016, 16:42
well I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is having a problem with team speak. must have borke it with that epic battle I was in this morning LMAO

Fencer
February 1st, 2016, 18:01
well I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is having a problem with team speak. must have borke it with that epic battle I was in this morning LMAO

lol

Fencer
February 1st, 2016, 18:30
today we discussed an offical start time with those who showed up..i do realize i may have been very confusing with start times and such and once again i am very sorry..this is my 1st time messin with the calander. that said we will play on Feb. 2nd starting at 11am EST time. my FG is currently up and running for those wanting to log into it. until FG teamspeak is fixed we are useing another persons TS atm. details on that can be gained by joinin my FG or via PM on this forum..thanks

SkyphosLush
February 1st, 2016, 18:57
Pm sent.

damned
February 1st, 2016, 23:24
Apologies all - major power issue at the DC has caused the server to be offline....