PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekday game free M/W and t/th until 3pm PST (GMT - 8:00)

vegecannibal
January 28th, 2016, 02:25
FG License: Full Game, have 5e players manual module
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, GMT -8:00
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm looking for a game that will hold one or two sessions a week I'm available on m/w (all day) and t/th before 3pm PST
Voice: I can use voice chat and have most voice chat software already installed

Game System Preferred: I don't have a preference, although i've only ever played 3.5e, 5e, and the StarWars d20 system
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am not too experienced but I have played a few sessions through fantasy grounds, and want to play more.

Character Type Preferred: I do not have a character type preference, but my own morality makes it difficult to adhere to a LG character alignment like that of a traditional Paladin
About me: While I enjoy the combat of systems I do not know if I could enjoy a campaign that was light on the rp/non-combat element of the game. I don't have much experience with tabletop rpgs, because it's been difficult to find consistent groups (which is why I'm happy to use Fantasy Grounds). I am looking for a long-term game, or short campaigns that I could continue through one to the next with my character.

Fencer
January 28th, 2016, 18:43
hiya..i sent you a pm with a question when you get time to chk it thanks