PDA

View Full Version : Unable to se shared maps in a campaign

sctorchwoodfan
January 28th, 2016, 02:24
Does anyone know a possible reason why I can't see shared maps in a 5th edition campaign? I am the only player who is not able to see the shared maps.... I am updated with FG and have a standard license. I have no issues with other 5th edition campaigns I am in.

Trenloe
January 28th, 2016, 03:08
Clear your player cache and try again. Start FG and on the "Join Game" click the nuclear icon in the top left. Then join your game and see if that makes a difference.

sctorchwoodfan
January 28th, 2016, 03:32
I am getting an error when I try the nuclear option ---- error (5) access denied for one campaign so I don't think it is clearing the cache.

Trenloe
January 28th, 2016, 03:41
Run FG as administrator - right-click on the startup icon and select "Run as Administrator" (this option might be under a "more" menu). Then try clearing the cache.

damned
January 28th, 2016, 05:04
I would say that you are going to have ongoing issues as you have a permissions issue to that folder.
Navigate to the FG Data folder and make sure that your user (or the Users group) has Full Permissions to that folder.
Otherwise do the Run as Admin and consider making a new shortcut that has the Run As Administrator option already selected in the shortcut.

sctorchwoodfan
January 28th, 2016, 23:15
Thanks for the help guys... I will see if it now works for that campaign.