PDA

View Full Version : Numenera - Cypher Game, checking for interest

JulioIP
January 27th, 2016, 05:19
Hi All,

Just ran into numenera and the cypher system. Looks great. Cant believe there is hardly any mention of it on the boards.

I would like to play a game every other saturday on weekends, are there any people interested? if so i will put up details, i can be either DM or PC.

System looks like alot of fun!!!!

Julio

Ps. i was thinking of playing/dming Numenera but it looks we could do anything we want.

Rimne
January 27th, 2016, 12:52
I'd love to play Numenera, but unfortunately not on saturdays. Just wanted to wish you good luck with your group and happy gaming!

:)

Skratt
January 27th, 2016, 15:38
Interested as new player but Saturdays no go. Sunday - Tuesday night EST

Blahness98
January 27th, 2016, 22:23
I'd love to play, but my times are very limited. If you do end up getting a game off the ground, drop me a PM as I would like to sit in on a session or two if I can swing it.

dragonbait
January 28th, 2016, 00:26
I have been interested in trying out Numenera for some time. I am available Saturday evenings CST.

tigarth
January 29th, 2016, 20:35
I'm interested Sunday afternoon would work for me as well PM me if you get something going

Bane Root
January 29th, 2016, 23:16
Also very interested. I ran a Numenera game IRL for two years. Great game, easy to learn/play/run. I'd love to play and could run a game or two if you wanted to play Numenera as a player. The only issue I see is that I work shift work and am busy every other weekend. So if the game date falls on my weekend off, then count me in.

JulioIP
January 30th, 2016, 00:13
Ok put a game up on the Calendar.

"Treasure Hunters - An Adventure in Numenera"
Time Every Other Sunday 3pm - 6pm PST - Exact Start date To be determined
I have Ultimate License

Things to note. This is my first experience with Numenera. Numenera is based on the cypher system.

Bane Root
January 30th, 2016, 04:05
Here is the link for those interested.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1821

i'm definitely interested and available as long as the game falls on my available weekend....
im available January 31st, not February 7th, available February 14th, not February 21st, available February 28th, etc, etc, and so on...

Lord Xtheth
January 31st, 2016, 06:11
I'm glad you found people. I have an idea brewing for cypher system more along the lines of The Strange. I'm going to take a little bit to build what I need to get it started though.
Sadly Sundays are my RL DnD sessions, so I can't join this.