PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a savage worlds game

ben1981
January 27th, 2016, 04:59
Hi,

I'm a fairly new player and I'm looking to join in on a game of Savage Worlds. Any setting, they all seem interesting. I've only played a little Call of Cthulhu previously (2 as GM and 2 as player). I've studied the SW core rules and the Deadlands Reloaded setting, and my friends want me to GM that game at some point down the road, but I've never actually played SW and would like to give it a shot. Does anyone need a new player?

-Ben

Mask_of_winter
January 27th, 2016, 05:05
I do. Depends what time zone you're in and what your availability is.
Daedalus is looking for players for his East Texas University game. Another guy has an Iron Dynasty one shot and another guy is starting a Hellfrost game. Check further down in the Lfg thread. I'd offer links but I'm on mobile right now.

ben1981
January 27th, 2016, 05:29
I'm in south eastern US, and my availability is evenings after 7pm est on weeknights and afternoons and evenings on weekends. Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at the other posts also.

Mask_of_winter
January 27th, 2016, 05:36
The Thursday Night 7 pm EST East Texas University Game should be perfect for you then.
Good luck to you and welcome to FG!

damned
January 27th, 2016, 11:24
Etu! Ftw!

Ellspeth
January 27th, 2016, 12:46
Hiya and welcome. I saw Mask post about checking the threads, I have entered a link to the game calendar page for the forums filtered to show only Savage World games running now. This doesn't replace contacting gM's through the threads here, but it is another simpler way to search. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?sort=name&sortdir=ascending&ruleset=Savage+Worlds&sort=name&sortdir=ascending

Daedalus
January 27th, 2016, 15:49
Hi,

I'm a fairly new player and I'm looking to join in on a game of Savage Worlds. Any setting, they all seem interesting. I've only played a little Call of Cthulhu previously (2 as GM and 2 as player). I've studied the SW core rules and the Deadlands Reloaded setting, and my friends want me to GM that game at some point down the road, but I've never actually played SW and would like to give it a shot. Does anyone need a new player?

-Ben

I have one opening for my ETU game on Thursday. It's at 7pm EST on Thursdays. Please let me know if you are interested