PDA

View Full Version : Mature player looking for 5E group 7:30-11pm M-Thurs. or 7:30pm-12am Sat.-Sun.

xbrizzax
January 26th, 2016, 19:26
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Opened to: weekly game, bi-weekly, or monthly (Prefer 7:30pm-12am Saturday and Sunday, or possibly a weeknight from 7:30pm to 11pm).
Term: Any
Voice: voice or video is fine by me.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I used to play in the days of AD&D 1E throughout Middle and High School in the 80's, but stopped playing once college and the working world took over
Fantasy Grounds Experience: newb
Character Type Preferred: Open to anything, I enjoy a good backstory with a character. Also, not afraid to roll with something with flaws to overcome. But, since I am technically a noob all over again, I am fine with a pre-gen until I get my chops back.

About me:
Hello,
It's been almost 30 years since I last played, so I am a born again newb. Because I have a wonderful wife, and two very small children, I am looking to play between 8pm and 12am EST on Friday or Saturday nights once we get the little ones to bed.

I'm obviously a bit rusty but have been reading up on the rules and have the necessary materials. Ideally looking for a fun, mature group of folks, who don't mind this old man sipping a craft brew instead of a Mountain Dew. I am pretty laid back, but can play it up for a character if that is what is called for. Really, open to anything while I get my feet wet. But prefer, the group will help me along as I learn.