PDA

View Full Version : Infinity RPG by Morpheus/Corvus Belli

db2000
January 25th, 2016, 15:53
Does anyone here know if there is any collaboration efforts between Morpheus and Fantasy Grounds to bring the new Infinity RPG rule set to the masses along with scenario packs? Or any takers on creating the ruleset in Fantasy grounds?

Many thanks.

Moon Wizard
January 25th, 2016, 17:04
Most non-D&D ruleset implementations are driven by the community. If a community developer is interested in doing an official product, we'll reach out to the publisher to get permission and source material.

I haven't heard anything about Infinity RPG at this point. So, I'm thinking people might use the CoreRPG ruleset for now.

Regards,
JPG

db2000
January 26th, 2016, 13:47
Most non-D&D ruleset implementations are driven by the community. If a community developer is interested in doing an official product, we'll reach out to the publisher to get permission and source material.

I haven't heard anything about Infinity RPG at this point. So, I'm thinking people might use the CoreRPG ruleset for now.

Regards,
JPG

Many thanks Moon Wizard. I do know the developers are interested in progressing in some manner with Fantasy Grounds but do not know if any conversations have been had as of yet or any time lines they may have had in mind.