PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder AP Curse of the Crimson Throne LFP

Rogue
January 25th, 2016, 14:29
Hi all! Looking for about 4 players to run through this AP. At least a little experience with Pathfinder is preferred. This is NOT a first come first served game. I will be conducting interviews in my game room on TeamSpeak.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Fridays at 6 PM
If new game, planned start date: February 12, 2016
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: As long as it takes to go through the AP

Text or Voice: Voice ONLY
Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 with opportunities to do more roleplay if wanted.
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st, max gold for class to buy equipment.
Character restrictions: Core races and classes as well as Advanced players Guide classes. No Gunslingers or Warlocks please. ALl starting gold is maxed, as well as HP per level. More details about house rules will be given if you are chosen.

Details of your scenario: Just the AP, with maybe a few added extras.
If you are chosen for this, then we will be going over character creation on the fifth of February, as well as a meet and greet session that day so everyone can get to know everyone.

Link to Game calendar page: Since there are interviews, there is no calendar as of yet. Once players are chosen, then the calendar will be posted.

mmoplayer79
January 25th, 2016, 19:57
Heya Rogue! You know I'm in! :) I will still play this guy, if you don't mind:

mmoplayer79
January 25th, 2016, 19:58
and, i'll keep my freakouts to myself :P

IrishBouzouki
January 25th, 2016, 22:17
I would like to play in this.

edit - couldn't make the interviews, was at work, best wishes to all on the AP

Skillkoil
January 26th, 2016, 07:41
Rogue I would love to join another one of your games and I'll be on teamspeak tomorrow if you want to talk. You are a great GM and I am really enjoying our Saturday game.

Rogue
January 29th, 2016, 15:08
Ok guys, for anyone interested in joining in on this. I will be holding interviews today, at any time, so whenever you have the time just stop by the FG TeamSpeak and look for me. Good luck, and I hope to be gaming with you soon!

Rogue
January 29th, 2016, 16:50
The session on the fifth may have to be postponed till game day, due to a friends 50th birthday party. Weather dependent of course.

Stricture
January 31st, 2016, 15:45
If you still are looking for players I'll throw my hat into the ring.

mmoplayer79
February 1st, 2016, 22:37
apologies for missing interview. i might still be interested in playing though, if you would still consider having me. i have been very busy lately. things will settle down and i'll be ready to go by game day. also, happy birthday to your friend :)

Dorthan
February 2nd, 2016, 22:58
If this is still open, I'm very interested. I'm a FG noob, but fairly experienced with PF. Something just struck me, you mentioned no Warlocks or Gunslingers. They aren't in Core or APG, they're 3rd party and from Ultimate Combat respectively. Did you mean no Witches or Summoners? I've heard of a Warlock Archetype for the Witch that's 3rd party. The non-Unchained Summoner, or at the very least the Master Summoner or Synthesist are frequently banned.

Wait, this was a test to see if we were paying attention and actually had Pathfinder experience?

Rogue
February 3rd, 2016, 14:14
Actually, yes it was. Mostly to see if people ARE paying attention. But, yeah, no witch or summoners please.

Validname
February 4th, 2016, 17:58
If you still need a player I'm interested in joining.

mmoplayer79
February 12th, 2016, 03:35
Well, thought the game was today. I was going to say sorry I missed it and that I hoped everyone had fun. Guess the game is scheduled to begin tomorrow. I am gonna show up with my character though I didn't make interview and such. I will find out whether or not I will be accepted to play then. If so, I will be on point and keep my head only in game, if not, that's cool to and I'll hope everyone a great time. I got a lot of things in development anyway as I am always busy on new opportunities.

Rogue
February 12th, 2016, 13:21
ok, heresthe situation. I only interviewed teo people, so interviews are still open for spots. So, if you would like to interview, then by all means, either meet up with me on teamspeak, or send me a message. Due to interviews being extended, the game will start once I get my players.