PDA

View Full Version : LF 2-3 additional players Sundays 2pm Central

Brynnan
January 24th, 2016, 18:59
UNLIMITED LICENSE, so you don't have to be licensed to play. Looking for 2-3 additional players to replace a couple of people that have had to drop out. For an ongoing weekly-ish game. We try to play on Sundays from 2pm-6pm US Central Time. We use Teamspeak.

Worlds Apart - "For Want of a Quill"
We are currently on the first quest for a powerful wizard dealing with an unknown, major problem, seemingly related to localized earthquakes. But he seems worried. The quest team has been sent out to retrieve components for what they assume is for a powerful spell of some sort. The item they are looking for now is a simple quill. But the phoenix may not be too keen for giving it up.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1806

Squeekit
January 24th, 2016, 23:09
I am EST and 3-7 is a good play time for me. I'd be interested in filling a spot.

Gertak
January 24th, 2016, 23:16
I am also interested in joining, I applied on the calendar and sent you a message.

RPM
January 25th, 2016, 01:59
I am currently LFG and I have sundays free. applied, hoping to hear from Yous. I'm fairly new to 5E and FG, but I like to think I know what I'm doing =)
ttyl(hopefully),
RPM

Chunko
January 25th, 2016, 04:36
I would like to hold my place as a back up. This game would fit my schedule perfectly so my name being in the hat would be great! :) I like playing Cleric but I can fill. I love 5E and I am new to FG.

BarBEARian
January 28th, 2016, 20:31
Are you still looking for players? I'd be interested as well, new to FG, but been playing TTRPGS for the last 12 years or so, starting g in high school