PDA

View Full Version : Dragonlance Key of Destiny

waylorn
January 21st, 2016, 21:02
Key of Destiny is the first part of a heroic DRAGONLANCEŽ adventure campaign that crosses Ansalon from coast to coast.While the world is still readjusting to the death of three Dragon Overlords and the return of the gods, the characters find themselves embroiled in events that will shape the world to come. This is a 5e adventure that will start characters at 1 lvl, I need 4 dedicated players.

Ill be starting this game up in 1 week, looking for some dedicated players to play one day a week, well find a good day and time for everyone, time will have to be 9pm or later EST. Tonight ill be logged onto the game for character creation. Here is the game calendar.

Because of my location Hamachi is sometimes needed to connect to the game.

The calendar address is https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1798

nmex23
January 22nd, 2016, 00:41
Id love to join and also have a friend that would like to find a game. i did not see play times on the calendar however, i joined on the calendar and would love to play as long as our times can coincide

waylorn
January 22nd, 2016, 01:18
Sorry I'm in eastern time zone, I can play on weekdays after 8pm and most weekends all day after 12pm

Dorthan
January 22nd, 2016, 07:00
I have a real life Pathfinder game on Sundays, and I might possibly be in a group on Wednesdays, but otherwise I'm free all day Saturday and the other weekdays after 8pm EST is perfect.

Dragonlance was my first Campaign setting (1st edition AD&D), it came out when I was in middle school, I love that stuff! Let me know if you're planning on doing any of the older stuff, that Age of Despair/Time of Dragons/War of the Lance stuff is AWESOME. I'm not as big of a fan of the Chaos War and the stuff that followed, but it's STILL DRAGONLANCE!!!

I'll play whatever role the party seems to need the most. I'd prefer to not play with any evil PC's, though. The party I play with on Sunday is a headache. Luckily one of the evil characters is dead and it looks like the other one is going to die or have a change of heart soon.

I'm so giddy, I have the song Est Salarus Oth Mithas stuck in my head from one of the old modules. Maybe I need to play a Bard/Knight of Solamnia so my character can be singing/humming/whistling it all the time :)

whtknight6464
January 23rd, 2016, 03:54
i just applied to play. I would be good to play in the eve(i'm on pst.) after 5 here on Monday or Tuesday, and weekends are usually good except Sunday morning till after 1pm.

Taonna
January 23rd, 2016, 07:21
Depending on what time you choose to play I would love a slot. I have tons of 3.5 experience as well as plenty of FG. Experience.

Artaron
January 23rd, 2016, 15:47
If the time is EU friendly I'd be interested. When are you thinking of running this? I didn't catch the day and time from the calendar entry.

waylorn
January 23rd, 2016, 17:19
no certain date yet, just looking for intrest, but I should have the module ready in a week and start then.

whtknight6464
January 27th, 2016, 03:25
revised my char. if possible would like to play a minotaur ftr

Artaron
January 27th, 2016, 20:28
What are the character creation rules for this ?

waylorn
February 5th, 2016, 16:27
still looking for a few dedicated players, I'm gonna try to start a game sunday but if not the next one will be wed. thanks to all who apply.

Artaron
February 7th, 2016, 17:28
When are you timing your game ?

waylorn
February 8th, 2016, 01:19
the game is played on the days I work (I work 24 hours) anytime after 5pm EST is good for me so I post the day and a few times and let everyone vote for whats best for them.

Vespa
February 13th, 2016, 00:32
Hello,

I literally just joined today after finding this site but I'm a longtime Dragonlance fan and gamer. Would love to play. I'm still getting acclimated to the site but I'll PM you shortly.

waylorn
March 28th, 2016, 02:47
I need 2-3 more dedicated players for this game, 2 of the originals haven't showed for awhile and I need to get the game going again. Thanks

Jendar41
March 29th, 2016, 20:38
Hi,

I tried to send a private message but it said your box was full. If there is room, I would love to play. Dragon lance was my favorite book setting and first DnD setting. Long time player here already familiar with FG. I'm free tonight and am mostly available on Tuesday nights.

phantomwhale
March 30th, 2016, 01:17
Played through this campaign a few years back with 3.5 Edition - it's a REALLY nice set of adventures !!! We did the whole campaign, and have such fond memories throughout it all.

Good luck and enjoy all - if your a Dragonlance fan, this is a lovely continuation of the stories, and if not (my players weren't) it's still a very engaging campaign (which no doubt waylorn will add his own magic too, of course !)

Gertak
March 30th, 2016, 01:57
I also tried to send you a message as I am also interested, depending on the timing.

waylorn
March 30th, 2016, 03:06
messages cleared sorry for that

waylorn
August 8th, 2016, 21:42
Ill be starting this game up in 1 week, looking for some dedicated players to play one day a week, well find a good day and time for everyone, time will have to be 9pm or later EST. Tonight ill be logged onto the game for character creation. Here is the game calendar.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1798

Apoc013
August 20th, 2016, 04:34
is there a session this week, need to roll a character

waylorn
August 20th, 2016, 12:50
Ya there is one tonight if enough people show, maybe just a character creation and quick start

Apoc013
August 20th, 2016, 13:07
i'll be there, played dragonlan in my younger days and read most of the novels, currently playing a kender in a ravenloft campaign. i was thinking of playing a kender, minotaur or kagonesti elf

Abyz
August 20th, 2016, 14:40
Nice! I'll be on tonight.