PDA

View Full Version : Issue loading images

cdcross1213
January 21st, 2016, 18:01
Hey there!

I have not seen this issue in the quick peek I took at the first couple of pages. So, if it is a duplicate, please let me know!

I am having problems loading images into 5th edition game that I started running this last weekend. I am able to upload images into other games in different rulesets. Is there a work around that I am missing, am I trying to load these incorrectly, or is there another problem I have missed somewhere that I can resolve to be able to run the game much easier than emailing my group every 2 minutes with updated maps?

Thanks for help anyone can provide!

Trenloe
January 21st, 2016, 18:03
Have you tried the two different options listed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Images#Image_and_Map_List

"To add image records automatically using a graphics file, add the image to the campaign by dragging the file onto the images and maps list from Windows, or click on the Folder button and add the image files to the folder that is opened. Maps and images added in this way use the image as the base layer. "

If you can't drag/drop an image file directly into the image list then try it to the directory. FG will only update when the file explorer window is closed after copying/pasting the graphics file/s.