PDA

View Full Version : New DM looking for new players (Lost Mines of Phandelver)

Octavious
January 21st, 2016, 08:50
New DM Running first game.
Lost Mines of Phandelver
D&D 5E rule set

New players preferred.Game times will be every Saturday morning at 9:00 AM (Pacific Time United States) and lasting about 4 hours.First game is Saturday January 30 and will be creating your charactors and getting to know one another and if time permits start the game.You are welcome to build and play any charactor you wish.The game format will be a mix of adventuring, combat and role play. You can use any style of RP you prefer or none at all if that makes you feel comfortable. The idea is to have fun .. so lets have some fun ! Will be using the FG Team Speak .

We will be using the players handbook deluxe module to create the characters if you are not familiar building a character this way .. this link is useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nurEMR4JJeU

Im using FG Ultimate

Ravilla
January 21st, 2016, 09:11
I would be interested in this, but I dont see a calendar link and what type of FG license do you have?

damned
January 21st, 2016, 09:40
Octavious - the game calendar wont show who signed up in what order so players you should also PM Octavious or post in this thread as well.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1797

McDubb
January 21st, 2016, 17:37
Hello Octavious, definitely interested in joining the group! I signed up in the calendar link that you provided. I am new to D&D and FGs, but not new to RPG style games and am a very quick learner. I am very positive and open minded and am super excited to learn, contribute to the group, and have some fun.

Additionally, I have purchased a normal license,the players handbook (digital FGs version), as well as some various extra tokens and portraits. I have a PC already created (Elven Ranger) that I would like to play, but would be willing to role another to suite the needs of the group.

DocBAMF
January 21st, 2016, 18:50
Hello!

I'm also interested in joining this group. I have about the same experience as McDubb , we both tried and failed at some pen and paper D&D during high school. It was a spectacular mess, but still fun. I have the normal license from Steam and would preferable like to roll a Druid, but I'm certainly open to switch it up if needed. Thanks!

nmex23
January 21st, 2016, 20:50
Im interested in playing if you still have room, ive played around 100 hours in game fantasy grounds. I have a 5e players handbook, but failed to have read it yet. If you want me to join, i will read it.

davh565
January 21st, 2016, 21:15
Looks like you've got a full group already, but I'd like to join the waiting list if possible. I've been playing 5e and Fantasy grounds for a few months now, since around November. Would be happy to play any class required.

Octavious
January 21st, 2016, 21:54
Hey ! thanks to everyone wanting to join the game .. I think 4 is enough so keep your name on the calendar if anyone drops out ..

Dorthan
January 22nd, 2016, 07:09
Love to play, add my name to the waiting list. I'm new to 5E/FG but I play a weekly Pathfinder game. Much more roll play than role play, but at least I'm doing it. I have the full license, and some of the 5E DLC.