PDA

View Full Version : LFG-First time FG user, long time RPer.

GibbyNorCal
January 20th, 2016, 19:41
Hi.

Like title says, recently got FG and been messing around with it. Have played many rpgs over the years. I've mostly played but have run games before. I'm familiar with pretty much everything on the market at least a little bit. I have played and run 3e DnD and earlier games only. Have a couple of the 4e books but I haven't played any of it. Majority of my experience has been with 3e and before DnD, shadowrun and palladium. But I have played alot of different systems. Still have quite a large collection of books.

Having said all that, I haven't done any rping in probably 10 years or so. Looking to make some friends to play with.

I'm available PST after 9am til around 3pm or so. Any day(s) can work for me.

Will eventually like to GM some games but would like to be player in some before that happens.

I have skype, teamspeak, raidcall and ventrilo all set up and ready to go.

Thanks.

damned
January 21st, 2016, 01:14
Welcome GibbyNorCal
Keep active on the forums and when you see a GM post their game or post about a one shot that fits your scheduling express your interest in that thread too. You will get picked up much quicker if you take an active approach to finding your game. 5e games fill up very quickly and other games might take a bit longer but there are games being started often.