PDA

View Full Version : A game of chance: Silent Tide

Vorcefield
January 20th, 2016, 18:58
First level adventure to begin campaign. Looking for 2-3 players. We have 2 players already. All races/classes. No foul Language or topics. Roleplay with characters speech and actions.

As the DM I am running pathfinder for the first time, been dming for twenty years.

Games run weekly at 6pm GMT (same as universal time) on a Wednesday. Campaign takes place in Absalom in Golarion.

Thanks,

Vorcefield

cmdisc
January 20th, 2016, 22:02
Sounds interesting. Sadly I'm not available Wednesdays. But hopefully you'll pull a small group together. Lots of players on here looking for good games. :)

sctorchwoodfan
January 20th, 2016, 23:05
I'd like to join if you are open to a newbie with pathfinder. I have been using FG since December 2016.

Roknarok
January 21st, 2016, 08:00
Hello. I would like to participate in your campaign. I dont have a liscence but i have rpg knowledge. Im looking forward of playing

cmdisc
January 21st, 2016, 08:52
I dont have a liscence but i have rpg knowledge

If Vorcefield has the Ultimate License, then your Demo version would work fine. Otherwise I think you'll need the Standard License in order to connect. I don't recall if the Standard is able to support a certain number of demo versions or not. I'd have to double-check that...it's been so long.

damned
January 21st, 2016, 09:41
Standard doesnt support any Demo licenses in group play.

HoloGnome
January 21st, 2016, 17:13
Also, you cannot play with 2 players in Pathfinder Society - minimum table size for PFS is 3+pregen. Did you mean to post in the LFG Forum (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-LFG-Looking-for-Group)? It doesn't sound like your game is PFS (which also restricts certain races, etc.).

cmdisc
January 21st, 2016, 17:23
The OP was saying they had 2 and were looking for 2-3 more. So 4-5 players and a GM. :)

HoloGnome
January 21st, 2016, 18:25
The OP was saying they had 2 and were looking for 2-3 more. So 4-5 players and a GM. :)

Ah - misread it. Mea culpa. :D

Victor
January 22nd, 2016, 00:23
I'd like to join if you are open to a newbie with pathfinder. I have been using FG since December 2016.

Another time traveler slip up.

HoloGnome
January 22nd, 2016, 18:18
Another time traveler slip up.

There is nowhere to hide from...

Vorcefield
January 25th, 2016, 09:49
Its not official pathfinder society. Just uses the adventures. And I have an ultimate license.

sctorchwoodfan
January 26th, 2016, 00:01
I am a bad time traveller as I did not notice the GMT time as it is one of the rare times I can't play... :( LOL.....