PDA

View Full Version : Pregen characters not showing up? ( Lost Mine of Phandelver)

EnterUserID
January 20th, 2016, 16:06
Hello all! I am super excited to start DMing my first campaign this Friday!

I purchased the Lost Mine of Phandelver module and can access all the good stuff when I activate the adventure module. As stated in the store page, it says that it includes 5 pregen character.

However, I am unable to find them in Fantasy Grounds. It's very possible I am just not looking in the right spot since I am new to FG (I watched several videos and read the Wiki to prep so I feel somewhat comfortable).

When I click on the PCs button it is blank. It allows me to create a new character or import one. I attempted to import them and searching in the Program Files/App Data locations but cannot find the XML's that have the info.

I did also purchase the physical 5th edition starter box that includes the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign book the 5 pre made characters that I can use to manually enter them- but if someone could save me some time I would appreciate it!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. :)

EnterUserID
January 20th, 2016, 16:15
Nevermind guys! I figured out how to search the forum and found my answer! Please consider this post closed.

Just in case anyone else finds this and is looking for the answer check out this post- super easy.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26622-Can-find-or-load-the-pre-gen-d-PCs-for-Lost-Mine-of-Phandelver&highlight=pregen

damned
January 21st, 2016, 01:10
This is the first (and possibly only) module that presented the PCs in that way so your confusion is understandable.
Welcome aboard and I hope you have a great time.