PDA

View Full Version : LFG, Pacific US, Free Prizes to the DM!

vgsmart
January 19th, 2016, 04:33
Heya Folks!

I've been itching to try FG, especially for some 5th ed simply because its new. I've got over 20 years of Pen and Paper experience, but more important than that I am a fun guy to bring to a table. You want shenanigans? I bring it in spades (I was once a professional juggler. Yeah you read that, sexy I know).

Best of all, I will bribe the DM with FREE PC GAMES. Just so happens I work for a game publisher -so you know, if nothing else do it for the swag ;)

I can play at any level, casual "do what's fun!" to hardcore "powergame or you're gonna die for sure" and will never argue with a DMs ruling.

That's my sales pitch!

I am available all days except Sat/Sun, unless its after 6:00 PM Pacific, Sunday (not likely) and nearly any reasonable time (including during regular working hours!)

damned
January 19th, 2016, 06:25
Welcome vgsmart.
Stay active on the forums and look for GMs posting games. Introduce yourself on those threads and see how you go.
It can take a little while to find a game so dont stress if you cant find something right away.
5e is very popular and games fill up very quickly. Dont be afraid to try some other systems too.