PDA

View Full Version : D&d 5e

johntjamesonjr
January 19th, 2016, 03:55
just decided to play around with the 5E ruleset stuff.. as well as the 4e set since i have tons of the 4E as well along with the pathfinder. and with my possibly getting the call of chihulu or whatever it is called on friday.. i got way yoot many options now to play with lolol im really gonna lose my sanity lmao.. any ideas would help since the only one i ever tried to play/teach was the 4E n loved it lol

Zacchaeus
January 19th, 2016, 10:49
That's a hard question to answer really since it comes down to personal preference. I, for example, hated 4e but love 5e and I don't like Pathfinder all that much either. Call of Cthulhu sounds interesting but other than a bit of World of Darkness I never really played anything outside of D&D.

damned
January 19th, 2016, 11:26
That's a hard question to answer really since it comes down to personal preference. I, for example, hated 4e but love 5e and I don't like Pathfinder all that much either. Call of Cthulhu sounds interesting but other than a bit of World of Darkness I never really played anything outside of D&D.

Philistine.

Mask_of_winter
January 19th, 2016, 11:30
That D&D rock is a big rock.

johntjamesonjr
January 19th, 2016, 17:19
HELLOOO WORLD!!! lol

LordEntrails
January 19th, 2016, 22:37
2 suggestions;
1) find a setting or campaign you like, use the system that goes with it.
2) Please don't spam the forums seeking answers for questions you've already asked.

Griogre
January 20th, 2016, 00:40
One other thought, if you are going to run something and you don't have a strong preference for the system, then its much easier to find players in the more popular game system. Right now that's 5E. If you don't already have the modules for 4E, with DDI not taking new subscribers, I would not run it unless you are really committed to it. Don't *ever* run something you don't like just because its popular, though - GMs should have fun running whatever system too. :)