PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder LFP Sundays 4:00 pm CST

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 00:27
*Open recruiting again*

We had two people not play and postponed the first session. One was a no-show and the other a misunderstanding of how the voice would work. If you are interested please let me know in this post after reading it carefully. We will use a combination of text and voice. Text for in character speech and actions and voice for everything else. We will also be following the slow advancement track because of the extensive amount of adventuring opportunities in and around the city of Endhome.

FG License: Regular. Players will need a license/ subscription
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Central USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 4:00 PM
Start date: Jan 31 2016
Planned Frequency: weekly, flexible
Term: level 1-5 and way beyond as long as we are having fun.

Text or Voice: Voice for ooc. Text for ic
Voice software used: Skype or TS

Roleplay & Combat mix:Its up to the players. There will be ample opportunity for both.
Number of Players in game & needed: 5 and newer players are welcome.
Character starting level & equipment:1st level, 300 gp, max hp *Note : This campaign will use the slow advancement track.
Character restrictions: I am not looking for power gamers and cheesy exploits. That being said..

Classes: Core, Base or Unchained. Summoner, rouge unchained only. Firearms limited to early.
Races:Core or featured (except Drow noble) * Note that unusual or monstrous races may face unpleasant societal obstacles and social challenges. This inst Golarian.

Details of your scenario:https://adventures-in-the-lost-lands.obsidianportal.com/

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1813

Note if you are interested please post a class/race choice of what you would have most fun playing not just whatever the group needs. Additionally please post to the calendar.

Thanks and happy gaming

IrishBouzouki
January 19th, 2016, 00:31
I'd like this and the time works for me too. I signed up on the calendar page.

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 00:33
I'd like this and the time works for me too. I signed up on the calendar page.

Sounds good. what race class are you planning to play?

IrishBouzouki
January 19th, 2016, 00:37
Okay let's pick High Elf Wizard and see how that goes

RustyAngel
January 19th, 2016, 00:38
This sounds like fun as I am currently playing in Slumbering Tsar (also by Frog god games) and they make some damn good 3rd party stuff for PF. The game however runs just at the tail end of my other Sunday game, if the date or time ever changes I would be down for it.

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 01:48
I notice people are posting to the calendar without mentioning the race/ class they are wishing to play. You must post it to be considered. Thanks

Squeekit
January 19th, 2016, 01:59
Hi, I would like to play a Human Cleric. I have both Skype and TS

Thank you :)

Blahness98
January 19th, 2016, 02:03
I wish I could play in this, but I am working the beginning part of the game and my schedule never change. I am happy to see someone else running stuff from the Frogs, as I am running the previously mentioned Slumbering Tsar game. But, having read through the entire book for Barakus, it sounds like your players will be in for a good run. Let me know how it shakes out. And if the time ever changes, let me know. I would love to be a player in the meat grinders that are Frog God Game products..

kiito
January 19th, 2016, 03:08
I'd be interested but how long would a session last?

CrimsonCrust
January 19th, 2016, 03:17
Would you allow a half-elf ancient oracle? If so I would love to play!

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 03:24
Sessions will run 3-4 hours

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 03:29
Would you allow a half-elf ancient oracle? If so I would love to play!

Are you talking about the Ancient Lorekeeper archetype? If so then I think you would want to go elf not half elf if I am thinking about the same thing.

kiito
January 19th, 2016, 03:37
3 hours would be perfect for me, 4 hours should be doable. I've been itching to try a Fighter/Cleric or Ninja but am willing to try anything. I haven't been playing PF for very long and only taken one char up to level 2 (Ranger) in PFS so far.

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 03:58
3 hours would be perfect for me, 4 hours should be doable. I've been itching to try a Fighter/Cleric or Ninja but am willing to try anything. I haven't been playing PF for very long and only taken one char up to level 2 (Ranger) in PFS so far.

Most likely wrap it up at 3.5 hrs. with a hard stop at 4 so you should be good. Do you need any help with your pc?

kiito
January 19th, 2016, 04:17
Friend gave me access to his HeroLab so been playing around with it for a bit. Might be a bit min/max'd so please let me know anything you want changed.

CrimsonCrust
January 19th, 2016, 04:20
I think someone else wanted to be one as well. I can play a unchained barbarian human or half elf if that is OK.

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 04:27
Friend gave me access to his HeroLab so been playing around with it for a bit. Might be a bit min/max'd so please let me know anything you want changed.

if you are using herolab could you link me your .por or .hlfg file?

kiito
January 19th, 2016, 04:39
It won't let me attach .por files here. Attached is the file renamed to .xml to bypass that....

nickm110
January 19th, 2016, 05:35
Hello. So, I posted to the calendar. I'd like to play a simple human unchained rogue if possible. If unchained isn't allowed, I'd be happy to use a regular one.
If you want a preview of my character sheet, could I host it on Myth Weavers? Assuming it's not too late to be considered.

SumoOnion
January 19th, 2016, 13:08
Hey! Very interested in this! I would most likely like to play a dwarf cleric or a whatever race ranger :)

Macgreine
January 19th, 2016, 14:19
Okay so the group as it stands will consist of :

Kitto- Fighter
Sumoonion -Ranger
Irish- Wizard
Nick- Rouge

Classic adventuring party. Should be lots of fun. Could everyone please pm me your email address so I can get you an invite to the OP page. I will keep a list of anyone else who applied as backups in case we lose someone. Thanks everyone.

CrimsonCrust
January 19th, 2016, 14:36
WOOOOOOOOOOOO I made the cut! I feel like that first time I got picked to run the grenade out in the Army! lol.

Can't wait for the game!

EDIT ::: Noticed the Point Buy for the game on the site!

I favorited the game on Obsidian if you wanted to add me. Not sure how to request to join.

CrimsonCrust
January 19th, 2016, 14:58
For some reason it wont let me upload the file... do you have skype or some other way I can transfer it to you.. maybe it's the length of the file name let me rename and try it again...

Yeah it's giving me a invalid file type for the .por from hero lab.

kiito
January 19th, 2016, 17:25
link to my por file here.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EasFWJs1ejWmNIWUtldElWVjQ/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know anything you want changed to fit your campaign, think it confirms to all your rules (was originally built as a PFS legal char). I might look into making a different race but I'll stick with the Fighter role.

nickm110
January 19th, 2016, 17:51
Thank you for accepting me! I'll PM you my email and send you my character sheet asap.

Macgreine
January 20th, 2016, 01:48
Everyone has been sent an invite to the OP site so all communications should shift there now.

Macgreine
January 25th, 2016, 00:42
Bumping for no-shows and misunderstandings. First session re-scheduled for 1/31/16 @ 4:00 CSt. Read game info carefully..

Group is now:

Kitto- Fighter
Sumoonion -Ranger
Nick- Rouge

Macgreine
January 25th, 2016, 23:32
Bumping for 2-3 more players.

Skillkoil
January 26th, 2016, 07:38
I would like to play an Aasimar War Priest if that is suitable. If not a Half-Elf Cleric. Please let me know if either is ok and i'll add them to the calendar

Macgreine
January 26th, 2016, 13:41
I would like to play an Aasimar War Priest if that is suitable. If not a Half-Elf Cleric. Please let me know if either is ok and i'll add them to the calendar

Either one would be a great addition to the group. Now all we need is someone playing an arcane caster.

Ravilla
January 26th, 2016, 13:54
Either one would be a great addition to the group. Now all we need is someone playing an arcane caster.

i'd be interested in playing. Havent got to play much yet, so still pretty new to D&D in general, but I would like to play a caster of some sort.

Macgreine
January 26th, 2016, 14:00
i'd be interested in playing. Havent got to play much yet, so still pretty new to D&D in general, but I would like to play a caster of some sort.

Excellent. Welcome!

Ravilla
January 26th, 2016, 14:35
Excellent. Welcome!

would a Tiefling Sorcerer be ok?

Macgreine
January 26th, 2016, 17:53
Yea. That sounds awesome!

Macgreine
January 27th, 2016, 02:24
Skillkoil and Ravilla I sent you both a pm.

Skillkoil
January 28th, 2016, 08:47
Mac I sent you my character export on Skype. I look forward to the game!!

Lekkric
January 29th, 2016, 03:59
Hi, I'd like to join the game if there's room for one more. I can play any role needed, just let me know. :)