PDA

View Full Version : 5E Purchased Modules Issues

Patou
January 18th, 2016, 15:05
Hello super Fantasy Grounds Team,

Love your software and everything that you guys are doing so far. recently I have been noticing a few type-o's in the module Hoard of the Dragon Queen you can purchase from your site. I'm currently starting Episode 6. It is all simple mistakes but if the consumer does not have the original physical module it could make the chapter a bit confusing to read. Words are missing in sentences or half of the word is missing etc.

It might be something going on with maybe just my computer but I figured I give you guys a ''heads-up''

example: Table for encounters in approaching Castle Naerytar under Yaun-ti are listed as ''Yaun?ti''. Like i said they are small type-o's... nothing big thus far.

Thanks
Patou
DMing since 1987!!

JohnD
January 18th, 2016, 23:10
There's a thread for errata notices in the 5e forum.

Patou
January 18th, 2016, 23:38
There's a thread for errata notices in the 5e forum.

Super... thanks!

JohnD
January 19th, 2016, 00:43
No problem. It's just that they're looking for things that need fixing there; here it might get missed.

Zacchaeus
January 19th, 2016, 11:07
There may well still be typos in various modules and as JohnD says the best place to report those is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27299-5E-Bug-Reports).

As regards the specific thing you posted there was a problem with certain characters notably En-Dashes being parsed as a question mark. However that problem has been sorted out and the current version of HotDQ does not have that problem. There should be an update soon.