PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Mon-Sun EST US Time Zone prefer 3.5/PF

nickm110
January 18th, 2016, 01:36
FG License: I bought the standard version recently.
Time Zone: EST USA. Early or late games are fine so long as we don't start at like 9 PM or 8 AM or something.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can make about any day. Weekends are preferred, but I can do weekdays as well.
Term: I'll take anything that lasts longer than one session.
Voice: Would prefer not to use voice. Wouldn't mind voice for OOC though.

Game System Preferred: I'd prefer to play 3.5 D&D or Pathfinder. I'm okay with trying other systems as long as you have the patience to help teach me.
Game System Experience: Pretty much I've only played 3.5 and Pathfinder as well as a handful of rules lite games. I'm cool with trying new stuff like FATE or such.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I understand how to use the program relatively well and can use Hamachi to connect unless there is some other way to do so.

Character Type Preferred: No real preference. I play material classes and casters. I don't mind picking a role for the group. If the group needs a rogue, I don't mind playing a rogue.
About me: So I'm a long time role player that got into tabletop gaming when someone showed me that text rping could also include rpg mechanics. It started out with a Pathfinder game where I played a Fighter. From there I got into some more PF games and a few other d20 type games as well as some other stuff. I don't really do voice games much, but I have played in a few. Primarily though, I am a text gamer. In any case, I'm also someone that doesn't get to be a player much (if ever) so I'll take about whatever I can get.

Otherwise uh... Well I'm an early twenties male that tends to get along with a lot of different types of players. I like story as much as I like hacknslash and wouldn't want a game to lack either of those.

Feel free to reply here or via private messaging.
Thank you.

damned
January 18th, 2016, 02:57
Welcome nickm110
Have a look at the Pathfinder Society games as well.
Make sure you read the GM posts and apply directly to games being advertised.
Many games fill up fast and GMs dont go actively looking for players as the players come to them.

nickm110
January 18th, 2016, 03:16
Thank you! Will do.

damned
January 18th, 2016, 03:40
I am going to run a One Shot game this Saturday - its at an odd hour but let me know if it interests you.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27902-Dungeon-World-One-Shot-Saturday-23rd-January
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/dungeon-world-20160123.jpg

nickm110
January 18th, 2016, 04:06
Thank you for the offer, but I'm on a sleep schedule (2 am to 9 am) and that would be at 6:30am for me. Otherwise I'd totally try to make it. I played Dungeon World once before and it was nice.