PDA

View Full Version : How do I cancel my Ultimate subscription?

Mcdeviant
January 17th, 2016, 21:12
*********** ALL SORTED - thank you guys, I did something amazing and looked at the FAQ. Unfortunately I can't edit the title or delete the thread. Hope to play this system with some randoms some day! ************

Hi guys,

Probably not what you want to see posted here, but hear me out.

I got into D&D a year ago, tabletop. Then about four months ago, I decided to get another group of friends into it. They were interested.
I spent hours setting up their characters and a simple barfight, we ran the fight, and everyone was happy to play again.

I decided to try Roll20. It didn't work out as I only know 5E, but I found FG and signed up for the ultimate subscription.

I tried, and tried again, to get them to run another session, but nobody was turning up, and eventually two of the key players (that the others seem to follow) decided not to be a part of it anymore.

It's now about two months after that, I've paid about $30 for FG and never used it. It's a subscription, and I don't know how to stop it other than removing my card from Paypal which I don't want to do.

Can someone help me end paying for a service I don't use?

EDIT: No worries, found how to do this thanks to the FAQ (who'd have guessed..)
Pa

damned
January 17th, 2016, 21:54
Hi Mcdeviant

You log onto Paypal and cancel it from there.
It should be in Subscriptions or similar.

You might consider dropping to a $4 sub and trying to hook up as a player.

Mcdeviant
January 17th, 2016, 21:56
Thanks Damned, I found instructions in the FAQ and took care of it.
It's something I definitely want to come back to some day, but like my Steam library, it's on the backburner to a lot of other games and social activities. Some day maybe :)

Thanks again.

Andraax
January 17th, 2016, 22:02
Go to Paypal and cancel your subscription there.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/faq.php?faq=license_and_purchasing_issues