PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Combat Tracker

sebadiaz77
January 17th, 2016, 18:25
Hello! I'm writting because I have a problem with fantasy grounds. Whenever I'm playing 5e, the combat tracker doesn't order the initiative of players automatically. Is there any button or something similar that allows me to do that?
Thanks

Zacchaeus
January 17th, 2016, 18:30
Hello! I'm writting because I have a problem with fantasy grounds. Whenever I'm playing 5e, the combat tracker doesn't order the initiative of players automatically. Is there any button or something similar that allows me to do that?
Thanks

It should do, without any need for a button. Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?

sebadiaz77
January 17th, 2016, 18:35
As you see the Aarakocra has init 17 and Lander 12, but Lander is first

https://i68.tinypic.com/2usvi3n.jpg

sebadiaz77
January 17th, 2016, 18:38
https://i68.tinypic.com/2usvi3n.jpg

As you see Lander has less iniative (12) than Aarakocra (17) but Lander is first, dosen't matter how many npc i put that order dosen't change

sebadiaz77
January 17th, 2016, 18:54
It should do, without any need for a button. Can you provide a screenshot of the problem?

Yes, of course look:

Moon Wizard
January 17th, 2016, 20:05
Are you running any extensions?

If so, please disable and check again.
If not, can you send a ZIP file containing your whole campaign directory to [email protected]? (You may need to use file sharing service like DropBox or Google Drive to share if too big for email.)

Regards,
JPG

sebadiaz77
January 17th, 2016, 20:12
Okay, so i was using 5 extansion, and with try and error i discover that the error ocurs when i use the extension "Enhanced Images".

So, the extension Enhanced Images don't work well wit 5e, thanks!!!!!

damned
January 17th, 2016, 22:01
are you running the latest version of Enhanced Images?

sebadiaz77
January 17th, 2016, 22:04
are you running the latest version of Enhanced Images?

Yes, i am. :/ v 1.0.8 right?

Trenloe
January 18th, 2016, 01:44
Okay, so i was using 5 extansion, and with try and error i discover that the error ocurs when i use the extension "Enhanced Images".
There is nothing in the enhanced images extension that would cause this issue. Neither can I re-produce the issue.

Can you please provide step-by-step instructions to reproduce? Thanks.

Nylanfs
January 18th, 2016, 03:08
perhaps it's a combination of extension?

sebadiaz77
January 18th, 2016, 04:12
There is nothing in the enhanced images extension that would cause this issue. Neither can I re-produce the issue.

Can you please provide step-by-step instructions to reproduce? Thanks.

Yes, i was using:

* 5E - Language Fonts - Wizard
* 5E - Theme Wizards
* Enhanced Images
* Exanded NPC Weapons
* Location Database

I deactivate one extansion at time, until i discover that the problem solves when i deactivate Enhanced Images, i can use the other 4 extensión without problem but if i activate Enhanced Images the combat tracker blows. I try using only Enhanced Images to see if a combination of extension produce the problem (Enhanced Images + other extension) , but the problem persist. So, i deduce that the problem was Enhanced Images (But only in 5e, because in Pathfinder the combat tracker works with Enhanced Images activated)

BTW: Sorry for my english, not my native language. :(

Trenloe
January 18th, 2016, 13:13
Remove everything from the combat tracker, then try again.

If the issue is still there please provide the steps you follow to get the issue.

sebadiaz77
January 19th, 2016, 06:20
Remove everything from the combat tracker, then try again.

If the issue is still there please provide the steps you follow to get the issue.

Done, dosen't change. I create 3 NPC and drag it to the combat tracker, the combat tracker roll the iniative but dont order the npc by iniative. But when i deactivate the extension the combat tracker works well

Trenloe
January 19th, 2016, 13:26
Done, dosen't change. I create 3 NPC and drag it to the combat tracker, the combat tracker roll the iniative but dont order the npc by iniative. But when i deactivate the extension the combat tracker works well
Thanks for that. I can't recreate the issue, it works fine for me. Could you provide a screenshot of the chat window when you first load the campaign - showing the ruleset and extension versions you're running?

sebadiaz77
January 19th, 2016, 17:28
Thanks for that. I can't recreate the issue, it works fine for me. Could you provide a screenshot of the chat window when you first load the campaign - showing the ruleset and extension versions you're running?

Trenloe
January 19th, 2016, 17:32
Other than the locations extension, everything looks to be OK.

Can you try recreating the issue in a brand new 5E campaign with only the enhanced images extension loaded, nothing else? Thanks. I'd like to see if there is some strange issue occurring...

sebadiaz77
January 19th, 2016, 18:37
Other than the locations extension, everything looks to be OK.

Can you try recreating the issue in a brand new 5E campaign with only the enhanced images extension loaded, nothing else? Thanks. I'd like to see if there is some strange issue occurring...

This time when i create a new campign only with enhanced images the combat tracker work fine!!!!