PDA

View Full Version : Missing something obvious?

Torradan
January 17th, 2016, 00:18
I know I must be missing something obvious. I just purchased my first 3.5e DLC from Steam. I updated, created a new campaign, and can see the DLC title in my Library. I can activate it along with the Basic Rules,etc, but it never gets listed as an active module. Could someone give me some troubleshooting advice? I am on a PC.

Thanks,

Torradan

Mask_of_winter
January 17th, 2016, 00:32
If it's an older adventure module it might be in the Story section on the right hand side of the UI.

Torradan
January 17th, 2016, 00:43
Thanks Mask. It is an older adventure, but there is nothing listed under story. In fact, I cannot find the .mod file associated with it on my PC. It's as if the content isn't being downloaded from Steam even though it indicates that the DLC is installed. I do not see the mod file saved anywhere.

Mask_of_winter
January 17th, 2016, 00:47
Check your settings. There's a box about Steam DLC that needs checked and your username and password needs entered as well.

Moon Wizard
January 17th, 2016, 01:21
Under Story, there are a series of tabs along the bottom that you may have to click to get to the module content. Otherwise, it should be in the Library.

Also, have you activated the module in the Module Activation screen? It can be found by pressing the Modules button in the Library.

Regards,
JPG

ddavison
January 17th, 2016, 02:11
Also, are you on a Mac or Windows PC? If you are on a Mac, you'll need to email a screenshot showing ownership of the DLC and your FG forum username so we can link it. The DLC is marked as Windows only on Steam, but it still lets you check out.

Torradan
January 20th, 2016, 04:15
Moon Wizard - that was the answer. I was digging in the wrong place. Thanks everyone.

Torradan