PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 Players LF any night of the week besides Sunday CST/EST time zone, prefer 5e

CrossyT
January 16th, 2016, 19:01
FG License: 2 with Standard and 1 with Ultimate
Time Zone: 2 in EST and 1 CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fridays or Saturdays after 4PM EST, or the rest of the week besides Sunday after 8pm EST, weekly game would be preferable.
Term: Long Term
Voice: We have a teamspeak server or would be willing to join another.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: One of us has played 3.5 quite a bit, I haven't played much D&D at all, but have read up on the rules and am in a Offline 5E game starting this Sunday and the last has played through one campaign, loved it and is now DMing our Sunday campaign.

Character Type Preferred: 1 Rogue, 1 Fighter and a Sorcerer
About Me: Me and my group would like a good mix of RP and combat, 50/50. We probably won't do voices or anything as we are all fairly new, but will try to keep in character when its required, up to the DM really. Will appreciate any replies!

adamcutler213
January 17th, 2016, 15:55
I am new to FG and online DMing, though not face to face DMing. I could probably only do 3 hours or so a session, but Saturdays would work well for me. Let me know what you think.

MoonlitDNC
January 17th, 2016, 17:44
If you don't mind my lack of a mic, I can still hop on a TS server to hear everyone else - I'd be interested in giving it a shot.

All of my experience is from Neverwinter Nights though (uses 3.0E I think). The whole thing sounds exactly like what I'm looking for if the rest of you are new to 5E too. I'm in the Eastern USA timezone and my hours are pretty flexible.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested.