PDA

View Full Version : Dual Monitor Support?

Nalfien
March 5th, 2005, 02:10
Does the software allow for the use of two monitors?

Elric
March 5th, 2005, 02:37
The right monitor drags due to DirectX 9. :cry:

Nalfien
March 5th, 2005, 04:32
Awwww, I've just decided to buy the software and I was hopeing it would work on two monitors because I can see how I will need the extra room. At least I can have E-tools or something on the other side...

Elric
March 5th, 2005, 04:38
I just like to be able to streeeeetch FG across 2 monitors. It's livable along as you only roll dice on the left monitor and use the right for reference materials. :D

Nalfien
March 8th, 2005, 02:58
Hey Elric, your last post confuses me. When you say "I just like to be able to..." did you mean "I'd just like to be able to..."

Can you currently drag it across to monitors or does it get distorted?

So far, the only way I can get more table space is by increasing resolution. I will install another video card if I can stretch the windowed application across both monitors.

richvalle
March 8th, 2005, 03:17
That is what he wants to do. From what I've seen posted you CAN do it but if you try to roll dice on the right most monitor its really slow. If you roll on the left monitor its fine.

So you can either stretch out FG across both monitors and use the extra space to store notes, maps and such or just keep FG on the left monitor and use the right one for other applications that you use while running the game.

rv

Elric
March 8th, 2005, 11:08
I stretch the entire thing across 2 monitors. No distortion. Just have to remember to roll dice on the left monitor or they get draggy. :D