PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Abyss

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 01:48
I am a DM Looking for a group of 4-5 to run out of the abyss!

WHEN: Sundays
TIME: may vary but mostly Noon Mountain Time
LICENSE: I have the ultimate license so anyone can connect!
VIDEO/VOICE: either or through skype or anyother recommended source

If you are interested please PM me or reply on here!

tullifarian
January 16th, 2016, 01:59
Howdy - I'm a seasoned player that's new to 5E looking for a campaign. I'm willing to try 5E but will need some coaching in getting caught up with it. I'm also not the most seasoned user of FG though I have used it some as both a player and a DM. I'm very familiar with 3.5 and earlier editions and somewhat familiar with PF and 4E. I'd be interested in playing for sure. I'm on US time but will wake up early for a good campaign and it's a time that works well in my schedule.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 02:05
Howdy - I'm a seasoned player that's new to 5E looking for a campaign. I'm willing to try 5E but will need some coaching in getting caught up with it. I'm also not the most seasoned user of FG though I have used it some as both a player and a DM. I'm very familiar with 3.5 and earlier editions and somewhat familiar with PF and 4E. I'd be interested in playing for sure. I'm on US time but will wake up early for a good campaign and it's a time that works well in my schedule.

Love to have you! 5e is really very streamlined so the transition from 3.5 shouldn't be hard ,besides im not a super rule nazi. Ill always trump rules for fun. Also my schedule is flexable, so if 12 MT is to early for you, we can certainly move it up some!

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 02:08
I also meant my time zone is mountain time if that helps any

tullifarian
January 16th, 2016, 02:17
Ahh, Mountain time is much better - I first read that as Noon GMT for some reason - Mountain time works fine, I'd love to join - Like I said, I'll just need some hand-holding to get up to speed on 5th edition and with character creation.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 02:19
Ahh, Mountain time is much better - I first read that as Noon GMT for some reason - Mountain time works fine, I'd love to join - Like I said, I'll just need some hand-holding to get up to speed on 5th edition and with character creation.

Don't worry I have your back! If you know a few more people who like to play please tell them to join!

MTShorts
January 16th, 2016, 02:19
I could do Sundays. Was hoping to get in to an OotA campaign since I'd actually like to run it at some point in the future.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 02:22
I could do Sundays. Was hoping to get in to an OotA campaign since I'd actually like to run it at some point in the future.

Awesome love to have you! The sunday thing can change in the future its just I am a coach at our local highschool and our season is going on right now.

Aggromal
January 16th, 2016, 03:48
Would be interested in thi, also EST which means the game is nice and early and I still have plenty of day left to get stuff done.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 04:00
Would be interested in thi, also EST which means the game is nice and early and I still have plenty of day left to get stuff done.

Awesome! thats four players! When is everyone wanting to start? This sunday? Next Sunday? I am ready whenever everyone else is.

tullifarian
January 16th, 2016, 04:16
This Sunday would work fine for me provided I can get some help with a character before then.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 04:20
Absolutely can help. Just let me know when. I can anytime tonight. I wont be available tomorrow from 12 -6 pm mountain time. Anytime after that i can help

Weblya
January 16th, 2016, 09:06
I think I'd like to give this a swing if there's still space. The time is good, though I'm not entirely sure my Sundays will stay free a few weeks from now, so that might be an issue... Still, it's nothing I can properly plan around at this point, so I might as well forge ahead.

I've got a lot of experience with 5E in general, and could pull together a character quickly enough if need be.

MTShorts
January 16th, 2016, 12:43
This Sunday would work for me as well. Should I put together a character on my own (need to doublecheck thread to see if there are guidelines I'm not remembering). Also is there a calendar entry I should be adding myself to?

Justicesar
January 16th, 2016, 20:07
Very interested in playing. I've had the ultimate package for a few weeks now and would like to give it a shot. I'm familiar with 5e.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 20:12
We are starting tomorrow if that's ok

Justicesar
January 16th, 2016, 20:18
That would work. What time approx.? This will be my 1st time connecting with FG so might have a few 1st time issues.

sammyp03
January 16th, 2016, 23:20
That would work. What time approx.? This will be my 1st time connecting with FG so might have a few 1st time issues.

Noon tomorrow mountain time. We will also connect via skype