PDA

View Full Version : The House of R'Lyeh is now available , what would you like to see next?

ddavison
January 14th, 2016, 15:53
This is a big, 5-part module for Call of Cthulhu.

The store page sums it up pretty well, so I won't repeat it here.

What are other modules that you would really like to see made available for Call of Cthulhu next?

damned
January 15th, 2016, 02:56
Id like to see some sort of time warping device so that i could play more often without upsetting She Who Must Be Obeyed any further than I have to...

dulux-oz
January 15th, 2016, 02:57
Id like to see some sort of time warping device so that i could play more often without upsetting She Who Must Be Obeyed any further than I have to...

Ditto

Mask_of_winter
January 15th, 2016, 02:58
Or maybe you need a muzzle for when you cackle evily while GMing and your wife thinks there is something wrong with the chickens LOL

dulux-oz
January 15th, 2016, 03:03
Or maybe you need a muzzle for when you cackle evily while GMing and your wife thinks there is something wrong with the chickens LOL

GMs don't cackle - we have a refined, deep and (some unkindly say) maniacal laughter justly brought on by having to become obsessed with providing to others the fruits of our genius in the form of adventures for our players

We're also often touched by the Old Ones - some would say even Cthulhu him/itself

Since when could you call a healthy BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a cackle?

damned
January 15th, 2016, 03:08
Ditto

Im sorry man - I didnt know she was giving you a hard time too.

GMs don't cackle - we have a refined, deep and (some unkindly say) maniacal laughter justly brought on by having to become obsessed with providing to others the fruits of our genius in the form of adventures for our players

We're also often touched by the Old Ones - some would say even Cthulhu him/itself

Since when could you call a healthy BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a cackle?

Hahaha. Eric was in on a game last week and I threw in a maniacal dwarf laugh echoing off the canyon walls and y wife came running down the stairs thinking the chickens were getting attacked...

dulux-oz
January 15th, 2016, 03:10
Hahaha. Eric was in on a game last week and I threw in a maniacal dwarf laugh echoing off the canyon walls and y wife came running down the stairs thinking the chickens were getting attacked...

In that case, you need to take Evil Lessons to improve your laugh - I'll see if my ex-wife is available, but I think she's tied up with coaching Lucifer at the moment

Kharnov
January 16th, 2016, 10:39
Well, since you asked here is my CoC 6th ed. Chaosium Wishlist for Fantasy Grounds. I realize that this list is long and most likely won't be possible anytime soon but, it would be cool to have a large chunk of the 6th ed. library to pick and choose from to add to Fantasy Grounds. I know that I would gladly pay for some of these titles for my CoC games.

"Horror on the Orient Express"
"Tatters of the King" -Choasium Inc. 23104
"H.P. Lovecraft's Dunwich, Return to the Forgotten Village" -Chaosium Inc. 8802
"The Keeper's Companion Vol. 1 and Vol. 2" -Chaosium Inc. 2388, 2395
"Malleus Monstrorum" -Chaosium Inc. 23102
"Miskatonic University" -Chaosium Inc. 2389
"Secrets of New York" -Chaosium Inc. 23103
"Secrets of Los Angeles" -Chaosium Inc. 23111
"Secrets of London"
"Secrets of San Francisco" -Chaosium Inc. 23108
"Secrets of New Orleans" -Chaosium Inc. 23114
"Secrets of Kenya" -Chaosium Inc. 23109
"Secrets of Japan" -Chaosium Inc. 2392
"Secrets of Morroco" -Chaosium Inc. 23105

ddavison
January 16th, 2016, 16:43
Secrets of New York is already done.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=CHA23103FG2

MadBeardMan
February 3rd, 2016, 22:14
Well, since you asked here is my CoC 6th ed. Chaosium Wishlist for Fantasy Grounds. I realize that this list is long and most likely won't be possible anytime soon but, it would be cool to have a large chunk of the 6th ed. library to pick and choose from to add to Fantasy Grounds. I know that I would gladly pay for some of these titles for my CoC games.

"Secrets of London"

Horror on the Orient Express is on my list, I've already started it and done a lot of the text conversion. It's a mammoth task and it's aimed at CoC 7th Ed.

I also have Beyond the Mountains of Madness on the go, inbetween doing the Traveller ruleset, my day job, my kids and well sleep :)

I do own most of those books in PDF, never hard of Secrets of London though, but would like to tackle a smallish book right about now...

Cheers
Colin

ianmward
February 3rd, 2016, 22:24
I grabbed a physical copy of HotOE when I was over in the States last October and I just spent my store credit (and some) on the PDF. It is truly awesome... I'm working on the 7e updated ruleset too, so let me know if you need anything added to help support the 7e adventures.

MadBeardMan
February 3rd, 2016, 22:40
I grabbed a physical copy of HotOE when I was over in the States last October and I just spent my store credit (and some) on the PDF. It is truly awesome... I'm working on the 7e updated ruleset too, so let me know if you need anything added to help support the 7e adventures.

Cool stuff. It's a monster of a box isn't it. I backed the KS project so I have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff it's daft.

It would be great if when the 7E ruleset was ready the HotOE was also ready - can you PM/Email me with expected finish dates etc etc, I'm sure between us we can make sure 7E has something juicy ready. I do have a few other 7E PDF's - those given away with the KS project for that as well...

MadBeardMan
February 7th, 2016, 14:42
And Secrets of New Orleans is now on the go....

MadBeardMan
March 27th, 2016, 02:44

"Secrets of London"

"Secrets of New Orleans" is in the store now
"Secrets of San Francisco" has been done, just need to be review.

I might be able to do the "The Keeper's Companion Vol. 1 and Vol. 2" soon as well.

Cheers

MadBeardMan
April 26th, 2016, 00:05
Folks,

Dead Light has been done, gone to FG for review. It requres the use of the 7E Extension.

Also 'A Time to Harvest' was reviewed, I made the few changes required and it's gone back to FG.

I picked up Secrets of Tibet (also 7E) so might get that done, whilst I continue with Beyond the Mountains of Madness and Traveller RPG.

Ian and I will be doing Horror for 7E as well, soon as the 7E ruleset nears completion I'm sure we can sort it.

Cheers

shardan
May 5th, 2016, 02:03
i know i'm moving into the 'nearly impossible range' , i've been a fan of the game so long, i'l end up citing scenarios taht are hard to get or impossible. some of them are non chaisium products, i will list the publishers if so
Grace under pressure' Chaosium
'This Fire Shall Kill' from the Stars are Right,
"darkest calling" from the same
The curse of the yellow sign (John Wick--note this one would be hard to convert, i'd think)
'A Happy Family' Adventures in Arkham Country
'Bless the Beasts and Children' same
'The Dark Wood' same
Anything from nameless horrors
Death in Luxor (Goodman)
Madness in Londontown (Goodman)
Long reach of evil (all three) (Goodman)
A Dream of Japan (Goodman)
'The Hills Run Wild' Arkham, unveiling the legend haunted city
The condemned same
'Lonely Hearts (Tastes Great)' Arkham now
'i did what the virgin asked' same
(won't even mention the Asylum here, but i loved some of the stuff there)
i think i'll stop now. Now i don't expect to see most of these if even any..just saying what i'd like. and you can imagine, there's a lot more lurking on my list