PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player LF weeknight game tues-thur PST US time zone prefer 5e

Jfroloff902
January 12th, 2016, 14:19
Standard license user
Time zone: Pacific Standard US time
Frequency: my schedule is pretty consistent i can do any time on tues, weds, or thurs, and on friday-monday o can do anytime between 10:00am-6:00pm PST as long as it ends by 6:00pm on those days. Prefer weekly, bi-weekly
Term: I would prefer a long-term group to play with but i am okay with running a one-time game or a module
Voice: I primarily use teamspeak but am open to other voice programs if the GM would like

Game system prefered: 5e
Experience: I have fairly little experience with any modules however i have played a few sessions with 5e
Fantasy grounds: i have fiddled with it for a few months Nd i have become somewhat familiar with FG however there are probably a few things i have missed.

Class preference: since i am kind of a newbie i would like to try out any and all classes i can, however i feel most comfortable with Tanks/damage
About me:
Well I am pretty new to D&d in general (as stated above a few times) but i do watch critical role and a few others on twitch and have become familiar with it. To be honest I'm am not the best at roleplaying, i feel i have the most fun just playing with a good group of people having fun for than being caught up in picky roles. Although i have absolutely nothing against people who love role-playing haha. I am mostly looking to just get more involved with d&d and hope to find a group of friends to play with regularly.

damned
January 18th, 2016, 03:30
Hola Jfroloff902
I am going to run a One Shot game this saturday - its at an odd hour but let me know if it interests you.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27902-Dungeon-World-One-Shot-Saturday-23rd-January
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/dungeon-world-20160123.jpg

Jfroloff902
January 18th, 2016, 05:17
That would be awesome if it was just at a better hour for me. Unfortunatly that would be around 3:00am my time. Haha. And im not sure i would be able to stay awake through the whole thing. Sorry.

damned
January 18th, 2016, 08:22
That would be awesome if it was just at a better hour for me. Unfortunatly that would be around 3:00am my time. Haha. And im not sure i would be able to stay awake through the whole thing. Sorry.

Totally understand :)