PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1P | LF Weeknight Game Mon-Fri after 18:00 | GMT+2 | Pathfinder

Mengel
January 10th, 2016, 17:41
LFG to take me in and teach me the basics and more

Total newbie to FG and Pathfinder Role-play, not to keen on a one shot scenario and would prefer a group to take me in that is re-rolling.

FG License: Full not Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT+2 (willing to play on GMT,GMT+1 and obviously GMT+2)
Time and availability: Preferably at most once a week after 18:00. However I have a flexible timetable.
Term: Looking at starting a campaign with group and venture forth with level 1 characters. Want to start from the beginning.
Voice: I have Team speak, Skype and willing to install required VoIP software.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: No role-play/pathfinder RPG or FG experience.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: As stated new.
Character Type Preferred: Any class that would help the party and for me to learn.
Expectations: Really want to start role-playing games, willing to adapt to the style of the party and only expect to learn.
About Me: Played and finished Pathfinder Card Game Rise of the Rune lords and just started skulls and shackles.
Love RPG PC games, fantasy games/novels/movies/series and enjoy any table top board game.

Kindly advise me on any additional information if I missed anything.

Thanking you guys in advance to advise...

SumoOnion
January 10th, 2016, 18:15
Hello! I'm pretty much in the same place as you. No pathfinder experience but a whole lot of interest for it. (Only played 3.5e before) And no FG experience.
If you wouldn't mind I'll leech onto your post since chances are we'll end up in games together later on :)
(I'm in GMT +1 myself)

Mengel
January 10th, 2016, 18:26
Hello! I'm pretty much in the same place as you. No pathfinder experience but a whole lot of interest for it. (Only played 3.5e before) And no FG experience.
If you wouldn't mind I'll leech onto your post since chances are we'll end up in games together later on :)
(I'm in GMT +1 myself)

Cool, Leech on friend.

Hopefully some group will take us in.

:bandit:

SumoOnion
January 10th, 2016, 18:31
Cool, Leech on friend.

Hopefully some group will take us in.

:bandit:

Awesome :) Nothing like learning in a group :)