PDA

View Full Version : Free Maps

Mask_of_winter
January 10th, 2016, 15:00
A GM can always use more maps. I found this on RpgNow: https://www.rpgnow.com/product/170593/Free-Virtual-Map-Collection?src=slider_view

Zacchaeus
January 10th, 2016, 16:00
Nice find!

Ellspeth
January 13th, 2016, 02:53
Thank you for the tip Mask, as a very new GM and to RPG I am just starting to build my collection, though I learned in my theater days you can never have to big of a prop, costume and scenery collection. All the shared material here and all over the forums is such a huge help.

Mask_of_winter
January 13th, 2016, 02:56
You're welcome. You never know when you're gonna need something.
It can be too big if nothing is organized and you can't find what you need on your pc hehe

Ellspeth
January 13th, 2016, 03:03
Oh no that is when my obsessive organizational skills help, nice folders with sub-folders, all tied to likely applications with nice little tags, I have been creating files as needed and expanding sub-folders. Bonus here I never get a nose full of dust when I go searching for just the right prop on my computer.

Mask_of_winter
January 13th, 2016, 03:13
Oh no that is when my obsessive organizational skills help, nice folders with sub-folders, all tied to likely applications with nice little tags, I have been creating files as needed and expanding sub-folders. Bonus here I never get a nose full of dust when I go searching for just the right prop on my computer.
Perhaps I need to hire you then lol

dmkevin
January 17th, 2016, 18:42
Thanks for the maps!!!