PDA

View Full Version : Forum Calendar

Rimne
January 10th, 2016, 09:03
I'm new to this forum as of this week. I just noticed my calendar function is set to disabled. I couldn't find any setting to enable it, so I'm wondering how to do that and have it send me emails about the events (both messages and schedules) I've signed up for in my game-calendar.

:)

GunnarGreybeard
January 10th, 2016, 10:14
AFAIK the "Calendar" link is disabled. You need to use the game Calendar link in the upper menu bar (between the 'Store' and 'FAQ' links).

Rimne
January 10th, 2016, 20:08
Are there no ways to be alerted to new messages, invitations or acceptances from the game calendar? Do I have to go in there and view through every single calendar entry every day if I want to check for updates?

Trenloe
January 11th, 2016, 01:44
Do I have to go in there and view through every single calendar entry every day if I want to check for updates?
Yes.

That's why most GMs have a game discussion thread in the forum for messages etc. (which do have email notifications) and use the calendar for game session time/date organisation as FG will adjust the game time based off the time zone set in the website user profile. The down side of this is that the game discussions in the forum are public.

JohnD
January 11th, 2016, 02:39
Make a group for your game.