PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sun/Mon Evening Monthly/Bi-Weekly CST prefer 5E, 3.5E, 2E

Gnobodyukno
January 9th, 2016, 19:55
FG License: Full not Ultimate
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday or Monday game in the evenings Monthly or Bi-Weekly
Term:In it for the long haul. I like to be in a group that has been playing for a long time together. Makes for a fun time.
Voice:I have Teamspeak and Skype but I am also comfortable with text

Game System Preferred: Prefer 2E, 3.5E, 5E and C&C
Game System Experience: I use to play 2E back in the day, way way back. My other experience is only in reading not actual play
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am brand new to FG but have been playing around with the game to help with mechanics and have built my first character already

Character Type Preferred: Paladin, but willing to learn another class and have built my first Cleric
About me: I like a fun game with a good mix of roleplay and adventure. I like a DM\GM that can think outside the box and guide the group.

Steelguard
January 10th, 2016, 14:12
Hey Gnobodyukno,

I just recently started FG myself and am looking for a game in the same time frame. Thought I'd stop in and say hi as we might end up in a group together =)

Steelguard

Gnobodyukno
January 10th, 2016, 16:51
Hello Steelguard,

Good to hear from you. Yes hopefully someone will pick us up for a game.

Gno

Gnobodyukno
January 11th, 2016, 18:45
Bump cause still looking for a group to join

JohnD
January 11th, 2016, 19:05
You guys might want to expand your search into Castles and Crusades (C&C) - it is designed to have an old school approach and is reminiscent of AD&D and 2e AD&D (in fact, those adventures convert 90%+ without any major changes).

Gnobodyukno
January 11th, 2016, 19:09
Oh ok Awesome. Thank you for the tip. I have never played but would like to learn especially if its like old school D&D

Steelguard
January 11th, 2016, 19:12
I have never played C&C as well, but I am up for learning for sure.

kozzom
March 3rd, 2016, 22:24
Hey I am looking for a Bi-Weekly/Monthly game as well. I have to play around family/work/life so Monday evening would work for me if possible, starting around 8:30-9:00 PM EST. If the day and time doesn't work out if a game came together I understand.