PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF 5E campaign starting anew (any but LMOP or PotA) - any day, any time

rob2e
January 9th, 2016, 10:17
FG License: Ultimate license

Time Zone: PST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer weekly, any day/time. Biweekly ok.

Term: Completion of the module - Prefer modules ToD (HotDQ/RoT), OotA, SotSC, or any 5E Homebrew

Voice: Prefer Teamspeak

Game System Preferred: Only 5E

Game System Experience: AD&D, 4E, 5E

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Extremely adept with FG. Wrote a character QUICK BUILD tutorial in the forums. Know effects, etc.

Character Type Preferred: Any, they're all fun.

About me: Been playing D&D since I was 15. I DM as well. I'm looking for a group serious about consistent play. I will be the player who (baring some emergency) will be there faithfully every session. I currently play in (and DM a few weeks behind) PotA. I've already completed LMOP. So my interest is in completing the other four 5E modules. I will eventually DM them all, and want to go through them as a player. Of course, I'm always down for a homebrew game as well.

I like to have fun and joke around and keep things light. I myself am not too into doing voices, or using RPG-speak, but I do a little and I certainly don't mind if others do.

Looking forward to finding the right group. I recently started a campaign of ToD, but it disappointingly fell apart after 2 sessions. Here's hoping you'll contact me whoever you are! :)

Jfroloff902
January 9th, 2016, 11:35
I would be happy to join the game if you'll allow me. haha.

rob2e
January 9th, 2016, 11:39
I would be happy to join the game if you'll allow me. haha.

I am looking to get into a game someone else is running. Not run a game. I am looking for G(ame) not P(layers). Please read carefully.