PDA

View Full Version : [FG DAZE] 5E Mists of Mwangi

Skellan
January 9th, 2016, 02:38
Session Time: Sunday 10th 12:00 - 16:00 (GMT)
Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1781
Number of Players: 3-5
Text/Voice: Voice
Short Description: Pathfinder Lugizar Trantos recently returned from the Mwangi Expanse with haunted eyes and a pack full of strange idols. Absalom's famed Blakros Museum purchased his pieces and Lugizar vanished. The strange monkey idols he pulled from the misty jungles of Mwangi carry with them a fell curse, and now their power has laid claim to the museum. Can the Pathfinder Society uncover the source of the curse in time, or will the Blackros Museum be forever lost to the mists of Mwangi?

Game System: 5E
Genre: Fantasy
Newbie Friendly: Yes
Pre-requisites: Mic/headset FG, I have an ultimate license so I can accommodate all players

You can either play a pregen or make your own character using the players handbook only. If you have a character that has played in one of my previous 5E one shots then you can bring him/her along to this quest:rv:

IrishBouzouki
January 9th, 2016, 22:41
Hi everyone! Great to be playing. See you all tomorrow morning.

I've seen a few places suggesting exporting characters ahead of time and posting to the game thread, so here goes.

Attached are my xml character export (27-pt method used for scores) and a jpg of my character portrait. The portrait is something I have laying around pulled off the web from someone's Baldur's Gate mod, not something I did myself, hopefully okay.
I *think* everything is in order. Backgrounds, spells on the actions page etc.
I think (it has been a few days since I put it together) I took a couple exotic languages because I had to choose enough for a total of 6 languages. If that is a problem just sub something from the normal language list. Doubt it will come into play tomrrow but who knows.
Selected known spells but didn't do my spell prep yet and didn't buy any extra equipment etc with my gp (just have the stuff from my class and background).

Skellan
January 10th, 2016, 09:01
Thank you for the info, it is really helpful.

The server is up if anyone needs it. See you all shortly

IrishBouzouki
January 10th, 2016, 15:48
Thanks everyone, my first 5e game and my second FG game! Skellan thanks for running a very enjoyable game, and thanks to the group for making it such a good time!
Will look forward to playing with you all again.

Skellan
January 10th, 2016, 16:40
Glad you had fun. I will run another fairly soon