PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][D&D5e] Tuesday or Wensday Night.Available After 3PM Central.

humanoidfern
January 7th, 2016, 04:28
FG License: Ultimate. im good :D
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday or Wednesday
Term: Long Term Campaign would be lovely.
Voice: I'll get whatever is needed to Communicate.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I've DMed 5e for a year, i have an understanding of the system
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm getting used to fantasy grounds, but have a basic understanding of the system.

Character Type Preferred: I'll play anything. Like Literally Anything.
About me: I'm like super into role playing and combat. If you manage to get me into the story I will be there till the very end of time to see the end of it. I love RPing and am considering a pretty nice and creative guy by my friends. I have been without a campaign to be a player in for a few months And Im getting a super itch to get back into playing some kind of character. Please message me privately if you are considering adding me to your group. Thanks and have a good day/night!

JohnD
January 7th, 2016, 05:43
Welcome. 5E is a juggernaut for gaming right now. Someone posts a game and it can fill up in ~ 8 hours or less without the DM doing any recruiting.

So... your best bet is to take the initiative and post in other threads where someone is looking for a player and/or PM the recruiting individual directly.

humanoidfern
January 8th, 2016, 04:19
Thanks for the info man! <3