PDA

View Full Version : Application Data Folder

DMDaddy0
January 7th, 2016, 02:49
I recently updated Windows 10 to the most recent build, and I can't find the Application Data Folder anymore. Where do I need to go to post tokens, etc for my character now?

DMDaddy0
January 7th, 2016, 03:12
Okay, so I figured out part of the problem. When I reinstalled FG2, it buried my application data under User/App Data/Roaming.... Can I safely move the folder somewhere easier (My Docs, etc) without screwing up FG?

Mask_of_winter
January 7th, 2016, 03:32
Yeah, just go into settings from the launch screen to assign a new data folder location. You'll have to move the content of the old one to the new location though.
If you misplace the location of your app data folder you can find it by clicking on the folder icon located at the top right of your start screen.
Hope that helps.

damned
January 7th, 2016, 11:10
i personally wouldnt move it. there are lots of instances of players having permissions issues with using non-default locations. of course in most cases it will work fine but id leave it as is none the less.
the easiest way to find this folder is to click the folder icon on the FG splash screen. you can also right click on a folder and choose to pin to quick access and then you will find it top left in all windows explorer windows.