PDA

View Full Version : Missing Purchased Products from my Data Module Activation screen (Castles & Crusades)

JohnD
January 6th, 2016, 05:45
Back on Jan 28 2015 I ordered a large number of C&C content because of a sale that was on at that time. While looking for some supplemental adventuring content, I've noted that the following are missing from my C&C Data Module Activation screen:

1 x Return to Blacktooth Ridge & Back to Blacktooth Ridge
1 x Deities of the Haunted Highlands
1 x Castles and Crusades: DB1 The Haunted Highlands
1 x Castles and Crusades: DB2 Crater of Umeshti
1 x After Winter's Dark
1 x A7 The Despairing Stone
1 x A8 Forsaken Mountain
1 x A9 The Helm of Night
1 x Castles and Crusades: C1 The Mortality of Green
1 x Castles and Crusades: C2 Shades of Mist
1 x Castles and Crusades: I1 Into the Unknown: Vakhund

Now, I could swear that several of these, After Winter's Dark and The Haunted Highlands at a minimum were there at one time, but the above is the list of what appears to be missing.

The following is my total order from that date:
28th Jan 2015
1 x Castles and Crusades: A1 Assault on Blacktooth Ridge
1 x Return to Blacktooth Ridge & Back to Blacktooth Ridge
1 x Deities of the Haunted Highlands
1 x Castles and Crusades: DB1 The Haunted Highlands
1 x Castles and Crusades: DB2 Crater of Umeshti
1 x After Winter's Dark
1 x Castles and Crusades: U1 Shadows of Halfling Hall
1 x Castles and Crusades: A2 Slag Heap
1 x Castles and Crusades: A3 The Wicked Cauldron
1 x Castles and Crusades: A4 Usurpers of the Fell Axe
1 x Castles and Crusades: A5 The Shattered Horn
1 x Castles and Crusades: A6 Banishment & Blight
1 x A7 The Despairing Stone
1 x A8 Forsaken Mountain
1 x A9 The Helm of Night
1 x Castles and Crusades: C1 The Mortality of Green
1 x Castles and Crusades: C2 Shades of Mist
1 x Castles and Crusades: I1 Into the Unknown: Vakhund
1 x Of Gods and Monsters
1 x The Black Libram of Natarus
$48.80

Given all the updates and new stuff I've bought in the last 12 months, I don't think that there's an errant update that's been missed here. Hoping someone can assist/address appropriately.

Trenloe
January 6th, 2016, 05:55
Checking a couple of the missing products you list: these aren't part of the standard FG update process. Go to your order history, click into the order itself (click the date link in the left hand column of your order history) and then click the "download" link for the various products. If it downloads "InstallInstructions.txt" then it is more than likely in the update system (but read the file just in case). Otherwise, you will download the manual module installer.

JohnD
January 6th, 2016, 06:44
Thanks Trenloe. Can't believe I missed this all these months.

It would be ideal if all of the store content could be treated the same way from the perspective of the end user experience.

damned
January 6th, 2016, 10:15
Thanks Trenloe. Can't believe I missed this all these months.

It would be ideal if all of the store content could be treated the same way from the perspective of the end user experience.

If you email [email protected] they will add the missing ones to their to do list....

Trenloe
January 6th, 2016, 19:17
I believe the plan is to do all products, there are just so many (close to 1000, if not more) and so they are slowly being worked through...