PDA

View Full Version : I bought one adventure and have gotten another

Ito
January 4th, 2016, 04:12
Hi! I loved the software and still I am learning to use it. Yesterday I bought the "Monte Cook's Temple of Mysteries" and got another adventure ("Well Met in Kith'takharos - OGL/3.5 (PDF Included)"). How can I fix this problem?

Trenloe
January 4th, 2016, 04:14
Email [email protected] and explain your issue.

Ito
January 4th, 2016, 04:28
Thanks for your time!

damned
January 4th, 2016, 06:00
Create new campaign with the appropriate ruleset.
Go to Libraries -> Modules -> Activate the purchased module and then it should be available either in Library or in Stories/Maps/NPCs/etc.

Nylanfs
January 4th, 2016, 14:07
Well Met is the base campaign that comes with FG, you will need to create your own campaign (table) then open any adventures you want in your new campaign.

Trenloe
January 4th, 2016, 16:17
@Nylanfs - Well Met is indeed included with the base FG. However, there is (was?) a product that included the PDF available for purchase (the exact name Ito mentions impost #1) - see the list here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?search=Kith&sys=-1&pub=-1&typ=-1&x=0&y=0&sort=1. However, when you click on the link it takes you to a blank page. I don't think White Haird Man (the publisher) is trading anymore, at least the whithairedman.com website no longer exists and RPGNow only has one of his products listed (they used to have all of them).

I'm thinking the store might be being reorganised regarding these products and that has caused the wrong product to be assigned to the OP Ito when they purchased a different product.

Nylanfs
January 4th, 2016, 17:01
I never knew that it was available for sale, I figured the original owners commissioned or designed it for inclusion. Learn something new every day. :)

damned
January 5th, 2016, 00:00
White Haired Man went awol about 2 years ago.
He used to be somewhat active here on FG too.