PDA

View Full Version : WotC Adventures

blade36
January 2nd, 2016, 10:24
Hello!

I have a question: Is there any chance that the other adventures from Wizard of the Coast will be published for Fantasy Grounds? (Murder at Baldurs Gate, Legacy of the Crystal Shard and Ghost of Dragonspear Castle)

Thanks for answering and greetings from Germany,
Blade

Targas
January 2nd, 2016, 11:01
Good question. I think e.g. Dead in Thay won't be published, but Mike Schley has created the maps and offers them for purchase on his website.
You can purchase MiBG, etc. in PDF format from RPGThru and run par5e to create one for your own, if you wish so. Or even add it manually w/o par5e.
However you would still have the problem with creating player maps out of the DM versions published, as they come w/o player maps.

There are even Dungeon magazine adventures for 5E and I wonder if the Dungeon magazine will be producing further 5E adventures - when they come back to business.
Zacchaeus, do you know which modules will be on schedule for upcoming release ?

Zacchaeus
January 2nd, 2016, 12:03
I'm checking Legacy of the Crystal Shard for errors even as we speak. TASAgent tells me he will do Murder at Balder's Gate too. I have no knowledge of any of the others mentioned.

I have no knowledge of release dates.

And greetings from Scotland :)

blade36
January 2nd, 2016, 12:08
Thanks for your answers :)

TMO
January 3rd, 2016, 07:44
I assume you are aware of the Scourge of the Sword Coast (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5ESOTSC) adventure.

blade36
January 3rd, 2016, 10:02
Yes I have bought it and many others while them were on SALES.
This also was the reason that I thought of the other adventures.

Targas
January 3rd, 2016, 12:12
Yes I have bought it and many others while them were on SALES.

You probably can't play them all together with the same group as level ranges are sometimes identical.
However they might be good as campaign information (that's why I bought some, too).
For campaign information purposes it might be useful to have a look at Mike Schley's Maps.

TASagent
January 16th, 2016, 04:01
Just dropping in to say that it looks like Legacy of the Crystal Shard (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5ELCS) is available now. :-)

TMO
January 16th, 2016, 04:10
Just dropping in to say that it looks like Legacy of the Crystal Shard (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5ELCS) is available now. :-)

Nice. Hey, is there a way to get notified of new products for the FG store? Am I just being clueless about this?

TASagent
January 16th, 2016, 04:17
New products are usually announced on the forums, facebook, and/or google+. I think this may have just gone up. I only noticed because someone had posted an unrelated question looking for support and had mentioned getting it. I usually open up the google+ page every so often, but I also tend to see new content when it pops up on Steam. This one is new enough that it's not on steam yet.

TMO
January 16th, 2016, 04:40
New products are usually announced on the forums, facebook, and/or google+. I think this may have just gone up. I only noticed because someone had posted an unrelated question looking for support and had mentioned getting it. I usually open up the google+ page every so often, but I also tend to see new content when it pops up on Steam. This one is new enough that it's not on steam yet.

I was hoping for something more like a subscription link so I could get this via email. Of course, if there is a forum dedicated to new product releases then that would suffice. I'll see if I can locate it. Thanks!

Minty23185Fresh
May 22nd, 2018, 06:33
I'm checking Legacy of the Crystal Shard for errors even as we speak. TASAgent tells me he will do Murder at Balder's Gate too. I have no knowledge of any of the others mentioned.

Zacchaeus: I see Dreams of the Red Wizards: Scourge of the Sword Coast in the FG Store. Any new knowledge regarding the others in this "set"? Dreams of the Red Wizards: Dead in Thay and Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle?

I might be interested in giving one of them a go, if they're not already queued up.

Thanks for any light you might shed.

Zacchaeus
May 22nd, 2018, 08:43
Zacchaeus: I see Dreams of the Red Wizards: Scourge of the Sword Coast in the FG Store. Any new knowledge regarding the others in this "set"? Dreams of the Red Wizards: Dead in Thay and Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle?

I might be interested in giving one of them a go, if they're not already queued up.

Thanks for any light you might shed.

I have no information, sorry. Your best bet is to send an email to [email protected] and ask there

PS. I didn't do the conversion for this one - just in case you think I'm being overly secretive or something :)