PDA

View Full Version : Did I forget a campaign tonight?

Skillkoil
January 1st, 2016, 22:56
I have a sneaking suspicion that I have a campaign running tonight and I forgot to write it down. If so and you are in the campaign could you remind me?

Thanks!!

Mask_of_winter
January 2nd, 2016, 00:58
That would be my one-shot on Google+ :P

Skillkoil
January 2nd, 2016, 00:59
At 10 pm? I remember that one.

Mask_of_winter
January 2nd, 2016, 01:01
Yep. Did you double book yourself? hehe

Skillkoil
January 2nd, 2016, 01:03
nope i'll be there at 9:30

kbranden
January 2nd, 2016, 01:05
Need any more?

Mask_of_winter
January 2nd, 2016, 01:15
Last spot just got taken. Add me to Google+ just in case someone cancels at the last minute or no-shows. Be ready to get going at 9:30pm Eastern if that's the case. Thank you for your interest!

kbranden
January 2nd, 2016, 01:17
Mask_of_winter doesn't return any results on google+

Mask_of_winter
January 2nd, 2016, 01:19
Check out my signature below.

ShadowSpirit
January 2nd, 2016, 01:31
If there is room, ping me! Added you on Google+.

Mask_of_winter
January 2nd, 2016, 01:34
If there is room, ping me! Added you on Google+.
You bet.
I'm running the same game, different adventure next week for FGDaze! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27466-Shadow-of-the-Demon-Lord-Survival-of-the-fittest
This one still has three spots.

Skillkoil
January 2nd, 2016, 05:11
dot dot dot ... that was an experience.. I wouldn't want to repeat. That is definitely not my game.

JohnD
January 2nd, 2016, 13:59
I'm all for GM feedback but usually it's more polite to keep it private. Prospective GMs May see this and think twice about including you in their game, Skillkoil.

dulux-oz
January 2nd, 2016, 14:14
I have to concur with John - I always ask my Players for feedback, and don't jump on them if its negative (& constructive), but I try to keep it within the group, not in a public forum such as this.

I have to admit, the thought fleetingly crossed my mine about both the GM and the Player - a sort of "pox upon both your houses" sort of thing - but I pride myself of giving people a (personal) chance, so it wouldn't stop me from issuing an invite. Still, I'd be wary. :)

Just my $0.02 worth

Cheers

Skellan
January 2nd, 2016, 16:46
This session was a lot of fun. It was indeed brutal, terrifying and gross. The setting is really good and has a wfrp type of feel to it. It probably won't suit players who like to win.

I'd certainly play this again and might run it at some point

Skillkoil
January 2nd, 2016, 20:14
My comments were about the game, not the GM as you can clearly see. But if it was taken as a slight towards him I apologize. I honestly was just commenting that that type of game is not what I enjoy it had nothing to do with how the game was run or reflected at all on the GM's ability. He ran the game well, it just isn't my kind of game is all.

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 00:45
Im looking forward to playing this game next week.
Mask_Of_Winter generally runs games which require role playing to get the most out of.