PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, Night Time Games, +00.00 GMT, Prefer 5e (but open to other rulesets)

z3phy3r
January 1st, 2016, 13:43
[B]FG License: Not sure but it's probably free
Time Zone: +00.00 GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Will be free most nights, Time varies
Term: Preferbally long term but open to anything
Voice: None ATM will look to download whichever to accomodate

Game System Preferred: Prefer 5e (have slight experience in 3.5e) open to other rulesets
Game System Experience: Have little experience in game systems though I do know a bit of the basics from a weeks gaming with a DM (before RL took over both of us) and also playing Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale 1&2 and Neverwinter Nights on PC.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very Little as only played on with for a week or so with a friend who was DM mentioned above.

Character Type Preferred: Prefer to play in Forgotten Realm setting (it was the setting that introduced me to D&D via the novels), Drows (would not mind playing Humans, other elves or half elves, Doppleganger?:o), Rogue, Fighter, Ranger, Sorcerrer or Wizard (though I think they've taken them away due to Mystra's death in 5e) and Bard, keen to multiclass.

About me: Fun and easygoing guy, really interested in joining a game to both learn the ropes and give a good story gameplay. Have roleplaying experience before as was involved in an RP group back in the days of MSN Chats, playing a Drow spy-esque character proficient with combat and sorcerrery, with unconventional ways with dealing with situations, survival being his main priority second being personal gain (Gods I feel old lol). Like to have a good mix of both intrigue and combat. My time varies as I work in the hospitality industry though with my new position coming soon I might be able to do mainly nights between 1700-2200 GMT. Hope to beable to join your games!

Z3phy3R

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 01:34
Hey z3phy3r

Make sure you apply to games that GMs advertise directly. Apply in the threads, send them a PM and apply on Calendar.

Also consider trying something that is out of your usual experience and meet some new players.

And next weekend we have a bunch of One Shots running which are all newbie friendly.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27423-FGDaze!-4-Saturday-January-9th-2016-Game-announcement-thread

Historical Fantasy in Roman Britain
The Magnificent Seven - with a Deadlands Twist
Chronicles of Darkness (WoD/nWoD)
Fallout played as an RPG
Shadow of the Demon Lord
Dungeon World fantasy role playing

Asturcan
January 5th, 2016, 09:53
Hello z3phy3r,

Welcome to FG. If your interested I'm trying to put together a group to play on Sunday evenings. The scheduled time would be once every two Sunday evenings starting at 7pm (GMT+2). If it fits you your welcome to join. Take a look at the following thread for more details.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27622-LFP-Need-2-Players-Sun-evening-7-PM-GMT-2-5E-LMoP&p=247151#post247151

AsturCan