PDA

View Full Version : Can't use Paypal

Rain-and-Thunder
January 1st, 2016, 06:23
I was wondering if there was another way to pay for this? I have cards but am unable to use Paypal, and I have friends I'd like to be able to RP with. Only using paypal seems a little restricting and I've been able to use my card everywhere else to make purchases.

Galdrin
January 1st, 2016, 06:29
Since a month or two some CC companies has enforced an worldwide purchas block on their cards and in order to buy things online you need to log on to your internetbank and allow internet-purchases for like 30 minutes. I know this since it happened to my VISA and I was unable to pay for things using paypal for a few days before I figured it out.

Rain-and-Thunder
January 1st, 2016, 06:34
I just said I can't use paypal.

Galdrin
January 1st, 2016, 06:38
Sorry, my bad. I read "I've been able to use my card everywhere else to make purchases" and thought that might be the case. Can you tell me why you can't use paypal?

Mask_of_winter
January 1st, 2016, 06:38
Can you use Steam?

yeknom
January 1st, 2016, 06:39
I just said I can't use paypal.

I think what Galdrin meant to explain was that there is an option under paypal to pay with a credit card if you do not have a paypal account. That option should work for any credit card that has a CVC number unless your CC bank has a specific block against being used this way.

ddavison
January 1st, 2016, 07:03
Our site only accepts Paypal; however, you can purchase from Steam and not use PayPal at all.

Rain-and-Thunder
January 1st, 2016, 07:05
I can use Steam yes, just not paypal. And no it doesn't matter on my end what is on Paypal or not I just can't use it period.

damned
January 1st, 2016, 10:48
I can use Steam yes, just not paypal. And no it doesn't matter on my end what is on Paypal or not I just can't use it period.

Steam is your best option in that case.