PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 1 Player [Newbie] UTC+3

Tanen Jaricha
January 1st, 2016, 02:56
FG License: Player License subscribed.
Time Zone: UTC+3
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fairly strict schedule. All times in UTC+3: Fri through Wed - 0300 to 0600, Thurs - 1500 to 0600
Term: I prefer long term, because I like to see a character grow and develop, plus learning more about fellow adventurers. That being said, I wouldn't mind at all one shots to help me learn the ropes in FG.
Voice: Prefer TeamSpeak, but if you require something else and I can get it, no problem.

Game System Preferred: GURPS, 3.5E, Pathfinder
Game System Experience: I have quite a bit of experience with GURPS (Two GMs and various campaigns as a player), and some very old experience with D&D (3E or 3.5E, cant remember) (one year long campaign seven years ago, and four or five two month+ campaigns 5 years ago). I am very interested in learning SW and CoC.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. Just bought it off steam a day ago after finding it two days ago. Very excited to get a hang of it.

Character Type Preferred: No healer or mage, except for Pyromancer. Prefer Pyromancer, Bard, Ranger or something ridiculous.
About me: I take nothing serious unless it needs to be. That being said, GMs are god, I bow before your might. Please spare my pitiful soul. I've always loved Tabletop RPGs, but haven't had the opportunity to play any recently. I'm really excited about FG in particular, because having to move around a lot hasn't helped in finding groups, so I'm hoping this program will help. I love a good time, a good story, and good people to play with. Cheers!