View Full Version : [FG Daze] Savage Fallout: A Trivial Errand

Hendell
January 1st, 2016, 02:48
[FG Daze] Savage Fallout: A Trivial Errand
Session Time: 1pm-5pm Central Time, Sat, Jan 9th
Duration: 4 hrs max
Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1761
Number of Players: 4-5
Short Description: This is a savage worlds adaptation to the Fallout series.
Your group is hired by Zyke Bilden to run a trivial errand for him out in the waste checking on his friend Cylus and the
new discovery he is raving about. Just a word of warning though....Cylus is a bit odd.
Genre: Post Apocalypse
Pre-requisites: Mic/headset FG, I have an ultimate license so I can accommodate all players and pregens will be provided.

sctorchwoodfan
January 5th, 2016, 01:34
I would like to join this one shot. I haven't played savage worlds before but have heard good things so willing to give it a go. I already applied on the calendar. :)

Hendell
January 5th, 2016, 02:00
Welcome Sctorchwoodfan,

New players are always welcome and I encourage anyone that ever wondered about playing this system to join in any of the games Saturday to try it out.

I think you will be surprised on how quickly you will pick up on savage worlds and with so many options in settings and all the tools that have been made for it the possibilities are endless with it.

jshauber
January 7th, 2016, 14:41
If you get a chance play this!!!! We have been play testing it in our regular Wednesday group for Hendell and it has been a blast.

I would play but rugby practice starts Saturday.

Ellspeth
January 7th, 2016, 14:46
Absolutely Jim, he runs a campaign of this I play in which is almost finished, this game is a blast. Actually I rather twisted his arm to run this one for the Daze I think a lot of people should enjoy it as much as we have.

bigboom
January 7th, 2016, 17:13
Hiya! I'm definitely looking forward to some savage Fallout!

We've currently got four signed up with a minimum of four to play. Just double-checking if we're all in because if not, I'll be making other plans during this timeslot.

I really hope this happens though....sounds like a lot of fun!

stoto
January 7th, 2016, 19:03
I am in! Cannot wait. Although this is the first time using FG client for a game. I hope I wont screw up

bigboom
January 7th, 2016, 19:43
Awesome! And don't worry about using FG. The first time I used FG was also a Savage worlds one-shot game. Savage worlds is very new player friendly and is, in my opinion, a great gateway ruleset into getting acquainted with FG.

Hendell, I'm looking forward to your game more and more!

Hendell
January 7th, 2016, 23:01
I will be on around a half hour early in case you want to connect and take a look at the pregens or have any questions on FG or savage worlds, just take a look in team speak for me.
If not we will be kicking off at 1pm central, we have four signed up and accepted so there should be no issues about running the game and there are still a couple spots open if we get anymore interested.

stoto
January 8th, 2016, 00:38
sounds great ! thanks!

Skellan
January 9th, 2016, 02:08
As ETU is closed tomorrow, I'd like to play in this one if there's room for me?

Hendell
January 9th, 2016, 02:10
Of course, welcome to the wasteland.

Skellan
January 9th, 2016, 02:24
Cool thanks, I don't know much about the fallout setting (I know, I know, its a black mark on my geek cred) but it looks fun. Looking forward to this

stoto
January 9th, 2016, 03:02
welcome !

sctorchwoodfan
January 9th, 2016, 04:07
I am going to have to miss the session now. Hope you guys have fun.

bigboom
January 9th, 2016, 04:10
Just found this... Might be good for a bit of background

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJbSxpjrf8

bigboom
January 9th, 2016, 06:59
The video doesn't quite capture the humor I love so much in the fallout world....which is very tongue-in-cheek

stoto
January 10th, 2016, 03:12
thank you all for an amazing session. everybody was so friendly and helpful. this introduction to FG and fallout adaptation to savage worlds was amazing and so unique. i hope to meet you again guys, have a good one, and my best to george !

Hendell
January 10th, 2016, 03:17
I'm sure George appreciates it, glad you enjoyed the game Stoto.

It was a lot of fun to run that session. We had a good group of players for it and several good moments in there that were very amusing.

Skellan
January 10th, 2016, 09:15
This was a lot of fun (in a terrifying, carnage filled way).

You are a great gm and I love what you have done to make fallout an rpg. Using aerial screenshots from fallout for maps is genius. Really atmospheric.